| FTBL We gots us a celebrity and stuff

I

imported_porkchop

:wink: We got us a celeb and stuff here on site. Seriously, it's always great to see our people on the net whenever possible.

Who's the referee in this picture? I'll give you a clue gang. He's a member here living on the west coast and writes on the RTB.com blog for the site (no, it's not me).

RTB.com celebrity ref

Well I'll be dang. Why don't you give him the big rolltide for us, Chop. :lol:

10_ariasphotos8_large.jpg

I don't know who that ref is.. but there is obvious Pass Interference going on in that picture that he missed.... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:lol: :D :lol:

edit: its a joke!

He definitely has an intense look on his face - almost like he knows what he's doing.

Do we need to send some Dreamland ribs out there? Porkchop, you and the little lady need to have that boy over for supper more often. :lol:

AFF said:
He definitely has an intense look on his face - almost like he knows what he's doing.

Do we need to send some Dreamland ribs out there? Porkchop, you and the little lady need to have that boy over for supper more often. :lol:

Someone better help him AFF. This guy's the consumate batchelor so you know how that goes. He sits at home eating Ramen noodles and Kraft mac n cheese every night for supper and swears it's good livin'. :lol:

It's funny because we were talking during the UGA game and mentioned maybe heading over to his house for the next game (to save him a drive) and he told us how his pad was and it reminded me of the old jeff Foxworthy line where he was talking about the typical batchelor's pad.

"Mystery stain on the carpet. Trampled down so bad in front of the door you couldn't even rake it back up.

Rusted out hibachi grill, Budweiser mirror on the wall, pizza stains on the ceiling, the back door is missing, and in the corner....the $9,000 stereo system.

We're going hungry but we got tunes."

porkchop said:
AFF said:

Someone better help him AFF. This guy's the consumate batchelor so you know how that goes. He sits at home eating Ramen noodles and Kraft mac n cheese every night for supper and swears it's good livin'. :lol:

It's funny because we were talking during the UGA game and mentioned maybe heading over to his house for the next game (to save him a drive) and he told us how his pad was and it reminded me of the old jeff Foxworthy line where he was talking about the typical batchelor's pad.

"Mystery stain on the carpet. Trampled down so bad in front of the door you couldn't even rake it back up.

Rusted out hibachi grill, Budweiser mirror on the wall, pizza stains on the ceiling, the back door is missing, and in the corner....the $9,000 stereo system.

HAHAHAHA, God that's so true, but you did forget the poster of Alabama football. :wink:

Optimus said:
porkchop said:
AFF said:

HAHAHAHA, God that's so true, but you did forget the poster of Alabama football. :wink:

:lol: ...and the Alabama poster would be the ONLY wall adornment. There also has to be an empty pizza box or two somewhere in the kitchen. Empty beer cans. Dirty dishes in the sink, and dishes on the counter when the sink is full. And I don't even want to THINK about the bathroom!

But, the $9,000 stereo and the top of the line widescreen flat panel TV - a must. :lol:

I do remember when.

BAMA JAMMA said:
Yeah someone send the man some ribs, bread, PB&J or anything that would stick to those bones! :shock:

HAHAHA Thanks guys!!!

I love kraft Mac and Cheese!!!!

And my place is tight!!
No its not bill gates place but its my place! And there is no place like home!!

Thats a good picture!!

See yall, i do know what im talking about when you guys start yelling at the refs!

I want to be a lean mean fighting machine :shock: , i dont want to be fat like phil!!

SEC here i come!!!
And Porkchop cooks good!! Ill bulk up more when i go to his house for the LSU game!!!

Doemasters said:
and if i do not get a picture i will be forced to do something with yours :shock:

HAHAHA.....im not even going to try to think what you could do!!!

But then again it could be pretty funny...hmmm....im debating it now!!!

Back
Top Bottom