| FTBL VOTE: National Player of the Year?

• Thread starter imported_Porter
  • Start date

Who do you think was the most valuable player in college football?

• OU RB - Adrian Peterson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • USC QB - Matt Leinart

• USC RB - Reggie Bush

• AU QB - Jason Campbell

• Texas RB - Cedric Benson

• Other (write him in)

• Total voters
BTW, IMO, Jason Campbell deserved to be invited to NY for the Heisman ceremony much like Barker was. I'm not going to lose any sleep over the fact that he was left out (I doubt Jason will either), but I thought I'd mention it.

Porterhouse said:
BTW, IMO, Jason Campbell deserved to be invited to NY for the Heisman ceremony much like Barker was. I'm not going to lose any sleep over the fact that he was left out (I doubt Jason will either), but I thought I'd mention it.

Wow. You're a helluva guy Brandon! ;tr

Tideboy said:
Porterhouse said:

Wow. You're a helluva guy Brandon! ;tr

TB- Please don't start any rumors. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :wink:

I agree with Pooter. Jason Campbell meant more to his team than any other player I've seen. I think he deserved to be one of the 5 invited to NYC.

Porterhouse said:

Mooo!!! :wink:

Bama Bo said:
I agree with Pooter. Jason Campbell meant more to his team than any other player I've seen. I think he deserved to be one of the 5 invited to NYC.

You may be correct, but that's not what the award is about. It's about the best college football player. If you watched the 1st half of our game (which I know you did!) JC didn't look like the best college football player in the land. Do you think our D would have rattled Matt and Reggie that way? Probably not. I guess that gives you a hint how I voted. :wink:

No disrespect intended Bo! :)

You are going to hear Adrian Peterson's name a lot in the next couple of years -whether it's on the OU field or later NFL.

As for Campbell - I have mixed feelings. He is a good athlete and perhaps one of the outstanding SEC QBs; but there is just something about Leinhart, even White (although it didn't look like it during the NC game).

Just my .02 on the matter

RTR

BGnGA

Don't worry Delta, I knew you didn't mean any disrespect towards me. :wink:

And I'm not saying JC deserved to win the Hypeman, I'm just saying he should have been one of the top 5 invited. This is the first time in a long time that I totaly agreed with the guy who did win it.

Back
Top Bottom