| FTBL Vote for Thou Choice - 2005 College Football Highlight

What was the highlight of the 2005 College Football season?

• The return to prominence of the Penn State Nittany Lions

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The collapse of the Texas A&M Aggies

• The coaching of Mike Shula

• The coaching of Steve Spurrier

• Mike Price and Univ. of Texas El-Paso season

• The humbling of the Florida Gators at the hands of Alabama and South Carolina

• Total voters
Mike Shula should recieve an SEC coach of the year nomination at the least. At most he should win. Not Spurrier(who will most likely recieve it), not Les Miles, not Mark Richt(though he is worthy in other respects), and definitely not Tub o' crap. Oh, and Urban Meyer......not him either. He sucks.

UT's implosion makes me giddy!
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif

At first I was gonna go with Shula. But I just really LOVE the fact that UcheaT has collapsed. It's so hilarious to go to work. They TRY to talk crap about the Auburn game. And I just say, "4-6, seriously, what can you possibly say to me?" lol That shuts 'em up pretty fast. I love it. :)

Can't say that the collapse of UT or the collapse of the Aggies or the humbling of the Gators was the highlight of the ENTIRE college football season ... what I get back to time and time again is the return to prominence of the Old School programs. Bama, Penn State, ND, Texas, USC, Ohio State ... that's what college football is all about to me. It's good for the game.

Back
Top Bottom