| FTBL **VOTE** for the Pontiac Game Changing Play

reger60 said:
BamaDelta said:
voted! It's good to be back in familiar territory again. :)

I was wondering when you were going to chime in on this thread. As I recall, you're quite a ballot box stuffer. :wink:

Shooot, I don't know how to make my computer do that. I vote the old-fashioned one click at a time way. :) I have voted several times today.

BamaDelta said:
reger60 said:
BamaDelta said:

I was wondering when you were going to chime in on this thread. As I recall, you're quite a ballot box stuffer. :wink:

Shooot, I don't know how to make my computer do that. I vote the old-fashioned one click at a time way. :) I have voted several times today.

I knew that lady. I wasn't questioning your integrity, I was complimenting your dedication and unwavering team spirit. :D

reger60 said:
BamaDelta said:
reger60 said:
BamaDelta said:

I knew that lady. I wasn't questioning your integrity, I was complimenting your dedication and unwavering team spirit. :D

Always!! :)

Just a daily reminder to VOTE. I'm greedy. I want these back every week like in '05. :D

Looks like the voting is over, we will find out at halftime tonight I guess. I voted for almost an hour last night and at least 25 times each day so let's hope we blow away the competition. I feel like UK will be our closest challenger, but we should prevail in this and get 5 grand for the University.

Back
Top Bottom