| FTBL Very nice board y'all have here. (New Poster..well kind of)

Bamabuzzard

Verified Member
Hello my Crimson Brothers. I'm a relatively new poster here. I learned of the site when I was at A-Day my family stayed at the same La Quinta Inn that one of the admins here and he gave me a card and told me to visit the board. Well it took me a few months but I stopped by to visit and register. Uh, but when I went to register I realized I was already a member ;br

I'm not sure how that happened unless I was drunk surfing one night and registered without knowing what I was doing. Either way I the board looks great and I see TerryP is over here so I know it's good.

ROLL TIDE!!!

Re: Very nice board y'all have here. (New Poster..well kind

TigerBait3 said:
Bamabuzzard said:
Either way I the board looks great and I see TerryP is over here so I know it's good.
ehhh.... :)

Oh yeah. Terry's a good soul. I may not see things exactly the way he does on all issues but he's very informative and makes you think. Glad he's a Bama fan.

Bamabuzzard said:
Thanks for the welcome. I wonder what the guy's handle is that I met at the La Quinta Inn during A-Day. He was a nice guy and was very knowledgeable about Bama football.

A. Welcome (back) to our site!

B. I'd bet that Kudzu is the dude that you met.

Porter said:
Bamabuzzard said:
Thanks for the welcome. I wonder what the guy's handle is that I met at the La Quinta Inn during A-Day. He was a nice guy and was very knowledgeable about Bama football.

Is he from Florida? I think the guy might of said Jacksonville, FL but I could be wrong. But I do remember him saying he was from Florida.

Porter said:
Bamabuzzard said:

I'd say Kudzu also. I found out at the tailgate that he and his family and the wife and I were at LaQuinta. Too bad we didn't know that on Friday.

Bamabuzzard said:
TigerBait3 said:
Bamabuzzard said:
Either way I the board looks great and I see TerryP is over here so I know it's good.

Oh yeah. Terry's a good soul. I may not see things exactly the way he does on all issues but he's very informative and makes you think. Glad he's a Bama fan.
I was just messing with Terry - good guy.

Welcome. Can I welcome someone to an Alabama board? :wink:

CrimsonPirate said:
Porter said:
Bamabuzzard said:

I'd say Kudzu also. I found out at the tailgate that he and his family and the wife and I were at LaQuinta. Too bad we didn't know that on Friday.

I didn't realize you were there as well.

TigerBait3 said:
Bamabuzzard said:
TigerBait3 said:
Bamabuzzard said:

It feels kind of awkward being welcomed to a BAMA board by an LSU fan but I'll take'em when I can get'em. (che)

Bamabuzzard said:
TigerBait3 said:
Bamabuzzard said:
TigerBait3 said:
Bamabuzzard said:

Welcome to the board and don't hold it against tigerbait3 it's not his fault. We can't all be in the right. :lol:

It feels kind of awkward being welcomed to a BAMA board by an LSU fan but I'll take'em when I can get'em. (che)

Bamabuzzard said:
TigerBait3 said:
Bamabuzzard said:
TigerBait3 said:
Bamabuzzard said:

Good to see ya Buzzard.

TB3 is good people despite his allegiance. I really look forward to his input when the football season rolls around.

Hey Bamabuzzard, nice to see ya make it by. Welcome back. :D
I do remember you. We were about 5 or six rooms away from you guys.
Make yourself at home, you'll love the the place. :D

aMAZEnFan said:
Welcome back BamaBuzzard! Aren't you one of the main posters on TideFans.com?? If so, I enjoy your posts there!!! ;tr

Yes, that's me. I enjoy Tidefans.com and already enjoy this one. I can already tell I'll be stopping by here quite often. Great board.

Bamabuzzard said:
aMAZEnFan said:
Welcome back BamaBuzzard! Aren't you one of the main posters on TideFans.com?? If so, I enjoy your posts there!!! ;tr

Yes, that's me. I enjoy Tidefans.com and already enjoy this one. I can already tell I'll be stopping by here quite often. Great board.

Cool, TP & the gang are a little more laid back than the guys over there, but you need boards like that as well. They both have their benefits. Anyway, I am looking forward to your posts.

Back
Top Bottom