| FTBL Vandy Hotels close to campus

MobileBama

Verified Member
I stayed here a few years ago:

http://www.hotels-rates.com/hotels_reservations/property/26444/

Is was pretty nice. It's right across the street from the Titan's stadium.

02313_b9.jpg

The Holiday Inn Commodore has the best location. You literally can look right down into the stadium. I'm sure they're sky high for the Alabama game though.

I had reservations for and extended stay hotel in ATL i pulled up and left it was awful...

be smart stay at a holiday inn express

callahan said:
I had reservations for and extended stay hotel in ATL i pulled up and left it was awful...

Is that the one on Jimmy Carter Blvd(?) because that one is a dump. I've stayed at a lot of nice Extended Stays, but you are right on with that one. Don't judge them all based on one bad egg.

RollTideRandy said:
callahan said:

Is that the one on Jimmy Carter Blvd(?) because that one is a dump. I've stayed at a lot of nice Extended Stays, but you are right on with that one. Don't judge them all based on one bad egg.

ohhh i know, some cities its hard to find a good hotel no matter what the name is... And if everyone is booked you take what you can get....

I remember 2 or 3 years ago i went to a cubs series with the cardinals on 4th of July weekend. I booked a room at the congressman hotel In Chicago on Michigan Ave.. i reserved the room on hotels.com or a place like that On the net, the pictures looked so nice, and I got a good rate. Well i get there, the place is real nice, I check into my room everything seems great. I get my stuff and head up to the east wing top floor, i get up there and it was like the elevator went to a different world. holes in the walls, junky rooms, doors wouldn't shut. Bummish looking people hanging out everywhere sitting in the hall ways... trash on the hall floors... it was the worst place i have ever stayed at.

Back
Top Bottom