| FTBL USF! Are They Strong Enough To Defeat UF, FSU Or Miami?

USF is a good team because of its defense. Miami and FSU would have trouble with USF if their offense is stagnant as usual. Florida is the best until USF beats them because of tradition and perception.

I agree. The strength of USF is a defense that is probably as good ad any in the SEC except LSU. IMO they would beat Miami, might beat FSU, but couldn't score enough to beat Florida. They certainly would not be embarassed in any of those games.

USF is pure talent. It's raw and somewhat unpolished but their speed makes up for the fact that they are in bad positions sometimes. I believe they are a good team but UF would beat them simply because of discipline and smart play.

This program wasn't on the map eleven years ago? Now the fill up the Raymond James Stadium and deliver on national television. How's that for a success story?
Kudo's to the coaches, administration and the players for delivering a good product.

I think USF is one of the top 3 teams in the nation RIGHT NOW.. if not the best. I know thats goign way out on a limb, but they are just on fire right now. I would love to see them in a BCS bowl. FSU they could definatly beat. UF.. I think they could stop Tebow. LSU I'm not so sure of.

WDE1313 said:
USF is pure talent. It's raw and somewhat unpolished but their speed makes up for the fact that they are in bad positions sometimes. I believe they are a good team but UF would beat them simply because of discipline and smart play.

USF is the ultimate team to ever grace the Earth because they beat Auburn. Is that what you meant to say?

Nate said:
I think USF is one of the top 3 teams in the nation RIGHT NOW.

:shock:

Kind of irrelevant, since USF gets to go play the remainder of its pantywaist Big East schedule. It's suppose it's possible that they could run the table and get a BCS bid, but if they get anywhere near Florida, LSU or USC in a bowl game they would get pummelled.

USF beat an overrated WVU without their starting QB and we all know that the Barn never even showed up for their matchup with them, so I don't give them too much credit for either one of their "big" wins.

They need to watch out for Cincinnati. That one will jump up and bite them.

Bones82 said:
WDE1313 said:

USF is the ultimate team to ever grace the Earth because they beat Auburn. Is that what you meant to say?

haha give them a break, theres a lot of football to be played. I hate Auburn as much as the next guy but Auburn should have beat USF and they should've beat MSU. Sort of like UF should've beat Auburn. They just couldn't pull it together like they usually do. It's like what i listened to on ESPN radio this morning, it's all about psychology. Who was SUPPOSED to lose those games? Exactly. If they played again, I think Auburn would have the better chance. But I'd still love it if they lost again :D

Back
Top Bottom