| FTBL USC/Penalties Poll

What happens?

• Slap on the wrist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The NCAA will brush this one under the rug quicker than you can say Heisman

• The NCAA will take schollies away from a southern school and award them to USC and Notre Dame instea

• major penalties

• a few schollies here and there and forfeture of some games. USC will manage though.

• The investigation will take forever and no one will remember what the original issue was to begin wi

• Total voters
I think both OU and USC will get minor sanctions. Too much pub to let go altogether. The NCAA is broken but nobody cares unless its your junk going through the grinder.

The NCAA is broken but nobody cares unless its your junk going through the grinder.

That's about the size of it.

I do tend to think though that eventually these guys are going to go far enough to start a movement of some sort against them, or (in the most extreme case) start a movement towards another governing body of some sort.

The NCAA is a powerful, money-making machine and it won't happen overnight, but if things continue the way they are I could see some things happening down the road. It's probably going to take a couple of really high profile schools to get the ball rolling though.

The NCAA will teach USC a lesson by santioning the University of Alabama and placing the Crimson Tide program on a strict three year probation. The NCAA will then explain to Southern Cal officials that "this is what can happen to your football program if it doesn't learn to police itself." Pete Carrol will promise to never let it happen again.

I think that they will be in trouble, but not as much as they should be.

Schollies will be taken away and nothing really more. Possible one year probation. I wish they couldn't goto a bowl for a year :twisted: .

The ncaa pukes will:

1. Take 2 schollies ea year for 3 years.
2. Restrict visits to schools for 2 years.
3. Restrict from playing in a bowl game for 1 yr.
4. Take the trophy away (NC)
5. Forfeit all games for 2004.

All of this is punishment for Bama. (Item #4: The trophy will have to sit in a closet for a yr.) USC players and coaches will have to be reminded every week of what Bama is going through due to USC's inability to control and/or police itself. They will sign a sheet that they have been reminded and feel sorry for the Bama players, coaches and fans.

After a lengthy investigation the ncaa :twisted: like in 2010 has determined that USC knew very little about this situation :roll: but had a lack of institutional control and will be forced to spend 13,000 dollars pimping out every running backs ride who is in contention to win a heisman!

Back
Top Bottom