| RECRUIT Us vs Uga

Georgia blocks really well. I don't even think our pass rush will get home as much as I want Simple Jack Beck to get hit. We have to be physical in the secondary , over rhe middle, and Edwards out of the backfield.

I think it is combination of thier skill & Beck's quick release. More often than not, his first read is open. Our pass rush & coverage skills is part of the strength of the defense. They'll make plays but I think our defense can do a better job than MO did against them.

Always better to have the best athletes that we can at Bama. Give me 20 4-5 stars matched with CNS program and culture any day. Throw in 3 stars that the CNS sees something in them and go coach them up.
I don't see Saban as being driven by the outside ratings, I trust his independent assessments. Many times, the services adjust to his degree of interest.

I think it is combination of thier skill & Beck's quick release. More often than not, his first read is open. Our pass rush & coverage skills is part of the strength of the defense. They'll make plays but I think our defense can do a better job than MO did against them.

Our secondary is much stronger this year than in year's past. Arnold really does make us tougher. Downs isn't biting up as much as esrly season. Still open over the middle, so we will need to fill that with Bowers and McConkey who will light us up there.

I just hope it’s close

Not sure why some people feel this way, we have been dominant in the series against them. They got their win, and deservedly so.... but people seem to forget the two game prior to that where we pistol whipped them into the ground. But not just that, we have an equal level of talent and depth as Georgia does. We need to be hitting on all cylinders, and with the he way we've been playing lately, I think we can. I hope we curbstomp them MF's. But we need to take care of business these next two games, and the Auburn game has me a little nervous leading into it. The voodoo man, that F'ing voodoo.

And ... anyone else notice how Georgia's '24 OL class includes three at 6'8", one at 6'7", and two at 6'6"? 👀
You'll also notice that's the average height of offensive tackles across this next class. By contrast, Bama has four on its commitment list in the 6'4" - 6'5" range: the average height for interior linemen.

Not sure why some people feel this way, we have been dominant in the series against them. They got their win, and deservedly so.... but people seem to forget the two game prior to that where we pistol whipped them into the ground. But not just that, we have an equal level of talent and depth as Georgia does. We need to be hitting on all cylinders, and with the he way we've been playing lately, I think we can. I hope we curbstomp them MF's. But we need to take care of business these next two games, and the Auburn game has me a little nervous leading into it. The voodoo man, that F'ing voodoo.
Oh I hope we smash them, but let’s not fool ourselves that team in Athens is a damn good team

I personally think we will have to work extra hard to get a good rush against their line to disrupt Beck. He has a very quick release and with how vulnerable we are over the middle, we have some issues. NOW, agree with you that if anyone can beat them and hang with them it's us. Alabama can match them man for man on a roster. We just better go man on man and put our best two guys on McConkey and Bowers and live with if they beat us elsewhere. Edwards out of the backfield can and will cause problems, but a lot of this will hang on whether Turner and Braswell can dominate their guys. Hopefully Lawson will be back 100% and that would be a big help for us.

I'm not worried about "the series", because that means zero for this game. Just look at Tennessee last year. Eventually you win/lose in these things, so history doesn't mean a ton as tides change. I'm excited about it though as Milroe is really getting into his own and the game truly appears to be slowing down for him. Georgia's pass defense isn't great, so he should have opportunities to hit them with the multiple weapons we have. Score 35 and I think we can win. Georgia always gets pushed for a quarter or so, but then their depth kicks in and they smoke schools in the second half. We better dissect every second of that Missouri game and take that game plan into consideration.

Back
Top Bottom