| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC Upcoming new shows

Madam Secretary is one, NCIS: new Orleans and Scorpion. Bad thing about the new fall coming up is that some of the old shows have been moved

Is there really a such thing as "fall premiere's" anymore?

Legend, coming to TNT I believe, will get some DVR time (until I can watch three or four episodes in a row.)
Battle Creek, coming to CBS in the middle of the season, looks like it has potential. (Breaking Bad and House creator's collaboration.)

This new NCIS series? Bakula? A big "meh" on Quantum Leap, then it's balanced out with the Star Trek run. But Lucas Black? He may be from Alabama, but that boy just can't act worth a damn. (Then again, it took a few years before NCIS: Los Angeles caught my attention but that was only as filler material in the afternoons.)

@TerryP a lot of the show I watch now were filler material in the afternoon. You right about the fall premiers's , because now you got mid- replace show. It don't take long for the networks to pull the plug on some of the new one either. Just look at last year Ironside, I think it was on like three week and it got pull.

This new NCIS series? Bakula? A big "meh" on Quantum Leap, then it's balanced out with the Star Trek run. But Lucas Black? He may be from Alabama, but that boy just can't act worth a damn. (Then again, it took a few years before NCIS: Los Angeles caught my attention but that was only as filler material in the afternoons.)

The only thing I am familiar with of Lucas Black is F& F: Tokyo Drift. I didn't care too much for that movie anyhow. That one is the bottom of the barrel for the franchise. Not to mention, I wasn't all that impressed with LB anyhow.

The only thing I am familiar with of Lucas Black is F& F: Tokyo Drift. I didn't care too much for that movie anyhow. That one is the bottom of the barrel for the franchise. Not to mention, I wasn't all that impressed with LB anyhow.

If you've seen either of the two NCIS episodes featuring the New Orleans group, it's all you need to see to say, "that boy can't act."

He did OK in Sling Blade. But, there's a lot good about that movie that overshadows a child actor.

If you've seen either of the two NCIS episodes featuring the New Orleans group, it's all you need to see to say, "that boy can't act."

He did OK in Sling Blade. But, there's a lot good about that movie that overshadows a child actor.

Yeah ,I did see those two episodes but forgot about them. I was thinking of anything else that he may have done before.

(http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0085407/

Looking at his IMDB page, the only other thing I saw him in was The X-Files: Fight The Future. That was such a small part , I never would have realized that was him.

The previews for Black-ish look really good. ABC made a pretty smart play by scheduling it to come on after Modern Family. Wednesday night TV looks to be really good this fall.
I would love to watch this show. I like the guy who playing the dad(His name skip me?), He got his own show on the Food Network too. But, it is also against Criminal Minds. I would like to watch the new show called Scorpion.

Last night I watch Forever and I think it was a good show. But, here the kicker it on Tuesday night 9 CST here and it go against the Person of Interest tonight. Tonight NCIS and NCIS: New Orleans come on.

I missed N.C.I.S. : N.O. so I need to check it online.
Gotham was pretty good. They introduced a few of the future villains. How they will be used is anybody's guess right now. The end pretty much told what will be the main thing Gordon will be working on.

So I'm watching NCIS: New Orleans and they go into a tattoo partlor. They talk about something and then He mentions a tat of Big Al then goes on to say Roll Tide!

Back
Top Bottom