| RECRUIT Ummm..... Nebraska?

I just heard from a few of their writers on twitter and facebook saying they're dropping Raiola because the coaches evaluated Ryan Puglisi and he's just much better than Raiola in all aspects of the game.

1) Pretty sure if that were true that'd be a violation

2) They'll say anything to calm the fan base down and not realize things are starting to fall apart over there.

At meeting yesterday near Atlanta, butt hurt is deep. Questionable call on FG and fumble did them in.
Questionable? Penalty or not? Either RG or RT flinched BIG TIME! If they think that was questionable ! GOOD LORD!!! 🤦🏻‍♂️Attempting the FG or not? DAWG fans are idiots!! You don’t get points unless you try!

I just heard from a few of their writers on twitter and facebook saying they're dropping Raiola because the coaches evaluated Ryan Puglisi and he's just much better than Raiola in all aspects of the game.

1) Pretty sure if that were true that'd be a violation

2) They'll say anything to calm the fan base down and not realize things are starting to fall apart over there.

How are things falling apart? Because a QB may not sign...be more next year...uga has top 3 recruiting class....

Now...one thing for sure...they have a "bama" problem....and ugafans i have been around...thats really starting to hurt...

To them n that i just say...."don't worry ..when nick hangs it up...ks is tuscaloosa bound". Hurts them worsethan sec ccgame losses

Questionable? Penalty or not? Either RG or RT flinched BIG TIME! If they think that was questionable ! GOOD LORD!!! 🤦🏻‍♂️Attempting the FG or not? DAWG fans are idiots!! You don’t get points unless you try!

It was a shame they couldn't have been in cfps to defend their championship though

Funny...how in 2013 bamas chance at 3peat when "short"...as did ugas this year

How are things falling apart? Because a QB may not sign...be more next year...uga has top 3 recruiting class....

Now...one thing for sure...they have a "bama" problem....and ugafans i have been around...thats really starting to hurt...

To them n that i just say...."don't worry ..when nick hangs it up...ks is tuscaloosa bound". Hurts them worsethan sec ccgame losses

Man, if they aren't winning it all the sky is falling. Funny as you would think a Natty after over 40 years of nothing they'd be happy and calm down, but they've only gotten worse. We deal with them on a daily basis. They were pissed off while watching the Georgia Tech game with a bunch of them. Got a few middle fingers when I asked if anyone wanted to go grab a beer after the SEC Championship and that Athens most likely had some open bar seats. They're a trip to say the least.

Man, if they aren't winning it all the sky is falling. Funny as you would think a Natty after over 40 years of nothing they'd be happy and calm down, but they've only gotten worse. We deal with them on a daily basis. They were pissed off while watching the Georgia Tech game with a bunch of them. Got a few middle fingers when I asked if anyone wanted to go grab a beer after the SEC Championship and that Athens most likely had some open bar seats. They're a trip to say the least.

It's been a glorious 13 days for sure.

They just have no clue how to handle succes. C L U E L E S S.

It's a freaking miracle they won 2 in row.

GaTech has fans that care about football...?
That actually think theyare stud enough to give someone the finger...lol

Thats like finding vandy fans that care

I was on a high, so I just sat back and watched them be pissed off.

wait-a-minute-steve-harvey.gif

It's paraphrasing from the fans, not me making a statement that they're completely falling apart.

Their fan base is freaking out, because until recently they've not had to deal with recruits flipping, anti-recruitment, and players being poached from their team.

You can say that about all teams for decades...

Back
Top Bottom