| GAME THREAD UGA vs Alabama: Bama downs Georgia 41-24

I've been watching a few of the preview shows this week and this morning I'm catching up with SEC Now, Friday's episode. Something dawned on me Wednesday and it took until last night for me to put it together.

If you've seen any of the commentaries on UGA and "the millionaire" you've heard them talk about his TD to INT ratio: he's not thrown an interception this season. I've kept thinking, "this is something I've heard before. Before a UGA game in fact, but who was it...?"

2015. Grayson Lambert, UGA starting QB, and the hype surrounding UGA leading up to their infamous "black out" game in Athens. He was playing good ball, mistake free to that date, but had some throws that were questionable at best.

I'm having a hard time separating Lambert and Stetson going into tonight's game.

I've been watching a few of the preview shows this week and this morning I'm catching up with SEC Now, Friday's episode. Something dawned on me Wednesday and it took until last night for me to put it together.

If you've seen any of the commentaries on UGA and "the millionaire" you've heard them talk about his TD to INT ratio: he's not thrown an interception this season. I've kept thinking, "this is something I've heard before. Before a UGA game in fact, but who was it...?"

2015. Grayson Lambert, UGA starting QB, and the hype surrounding UGA leading up to their infamous "black out" game in Athens. He was playing good ball, mistake free to that date, but had some throws that were questionable at best.

I'm having a hard time separating Lambert and Stetson going into tonight's game.
There is a little difference in our 2015 and 2020 Defenses. If we can learn to stop the run and find a pass rush I am all in!!!!

I'll admit, I'm assumed this game was getting the 2:30p slot and I didn't even look at the kickoff time. Glad this game is starting later, as I can spend more time goofing off today.

Its been raining nonstop here for about 12-15 hours, and thankfuly the temperature is in the low 40s. Otherwise we'd have a bunch of snow.

I wonder if Mac can put up 397 yards tonight? It's hard to imagine with the QB's we've seen the last few years that Jay Barker still holds the record for the most passing yards against UGA: 396 in 1994.

Back
Top Bottom