| FTBL UCF hires Gus Malzahn

But ....
Where has he cheated?
And how?
You have criticize the Bama coaching staff for the Auburn game while you've been shown, repeatedly, that was a clear violation of the NCAA rules. Yet, you still don't get this. How many times has Terry pointed this out?

ARTICLE 2. a. No player shall conceal the ball in or beneath his clothing or equipment or substitute any other article for the ball. b. No simulated replacements or substitutions may be used to confuse opponents. No tactic associated with substitutes or the substitution process may be used to confuse opponents (Rule 3-5-2-e) (A.R. 9-2-2-I-V).

You have criticize the Bama coaching staff for the Auburn game while you've been shown, repeatedly, that was a clear violation of the NCAA rules. Yet, you still don't get this. How many times has Terry pointed this out?

ARTICLE 2. a. No player shall conceal the ball in or beneath his clothing or equipment or substitute any other article for the ball. b. No simulated replacements or substitutions may be used to confuse opponents. No tactic associated with substitutes or the substitution process may be used to confuse opponents (Rule 3-5-2-e) (A.R. 9-2-2-I-V).

come on man.....
Have seen tackle egible plays...
On side kicks
Muddle huddles
Fake hand offs
Fake FGs where kicker/ holder throws ball...( isnt that tryingto confuse opponent
All these tactics are common

what about a QB goes under center...then backs up and kicks ball.. not listed as a kickr?. is that cheating...( bear had QB quick kick a lot...)...to answer...NO its not

and...is holding a foul or is it cheating....
If its not called...then the team has gotten away cheating? Or just a missed foul
its up to the officiating to recognize a foul....and flag it....enforce the rules

its up to the coachg staff to prepare their assigned area....for anything....

all they did was line a kicker up at wide receiver....
Who says a kicker cant be a receiver...?
Lots of tactics are to create confusion and gain an edge,...

putting a man in motion is designed to change or confuse the coverage....right?

If its a violation of the rules....the officials must recognize and penalize it....

@JoseyWalesTheOutlaw
It caused confusion because D couldnt get set....?.......
Wouldnt you say.....
Probably never see Gus back in SEC ( but never can say absolutely...cause Arkansas really wanted him)....but Freeze....don’t know
But they would find that its common in the sec now

I don't believe Gus wanted the Hogs or he would have taken that gig at least twice when open. Lane ran a little of that stuff vs The King as well. Don't give the defense the time to get a call from the bench and prevent subs along with the confusion. You better have some success on offense with that scheme because you will wear down your defense if you don't score points and put them back on the field after less than 2-3 minutes.

I don't believe Gus wanted the Hogs or he would have taken that gig at least twice when open. Lane ran a little of that stuff vs The King as well. Don't give the defense the time to get a call from the bench and prevent subs along with the confusion. You better have some success on offense with that scheme because you will wear down your defense if you don't score points and put them back on the field after less than 2-3 minutes.

Gus used Arkansas to get a raise from Auburn. Freeze won't be back in the SEC for a while because he's on double-secret probation.

FIVE national title between Saban and Dabo so we definitely have an apples to apples comparison here. :rolleyes:

Harsin's big wins coming into AU.

2014Arizona10-4
2016Washington8-5
2016Oregon State4-8
2016Oregon4-8
2019FSU6-7

How dadgum delusional does one have to be to compare Harsin's record to either CNS, or CDS?! Talk about reaching for straws. Oh...wait...we are discussing a*, so...never mind.

ROLL TIDE!

He won some games, but didn't win championships (but he did win the Birmingham Bowl in 2015). He won by stretching the rules. I'm not a fan because of his smugness - win or lose.

i am not a fan either....mostly because his AU connections and some friggin miracle crap that seemed to appear from time to time...
But if rules are violated....its up to officials....
All continued because of..."hes not a bad guy" comment
Based on criteria established earlier... he is not...
He might do well at UCF... be interesting to see

Back
Top Bottom