| FTBL UAB up on FSU early 10-0...

• Thread starter imported_Porter
  • Start date
RollTideRandy said:
and the ESPN dudes are going into the spin cycle. It's because Mickey Andrews isn't here, that's why this is happening. Yea, that's the ticket. :D

Are the speaking figuratively due to the death of his son or is he physically not there at the game?

RollTideRandy said:
rammerjammer said:
Are the speaking figuratively due to the death of his son or is he physically not there at the game?

They said he is physically not there. Checked himself into the hospital earlier this week, but they didn't say why.

Don't want to divert the thread, but I hate to hear that. I have always liked Andrews. He is an Alabama Alum and one of "ours", I was sad to hear about the death of his son a few weeks back. Hope Mickey is alright he has gone through a lot the past few months.

There's nothing I hate more than to see a team score, they still trail 17-10, lost to Clemson last week, but they show their fans and they are all still holding up that one finger. Yeah, 17-10 UAB and FSU is #1, right.

I don't like FSU, but we really need for our opponents to win a few games this year. Along with FSU currently losing, South Carolina is up 7-0 over Georgia and driving.

Also, Troy is 7-7 with Florida.

Back
Top Bottom