| FTBL UA Coordinator/coaching changes— Huxtable joins the Atlanta Falcons organization.

I just hope Steele and Rees coaches up more than just the first string… so tired of seeing exhausted players out there without rotation when the game is on the line…or people on “mop up duty” allowing a lot of yards and scoring…or when players get injured and men not ready for the game coming on the field..
I believe that issue comes from the top, not the coordinators.

JMO but the recruits come because Nick can get them to the NFL and Bama must be paying close to whatever the other teams pay.

It's all about getting to the NFL, then NIL money, then playing for Nick, and then playing at Bama.

Kiffin is still laying the foundation to replace Saban in a couple of years.

If he was told what the deal was before he took the job, why would he pissed? I'm sure Saban would've told him this if it turns out be the case.
Everyone, including Steele, knew Pruitt was the first choice, so If he called Saban, as reported, then HE probably told Saban he was good with that setup. Appears to me Steele is looking for a last stop with a big payoff. Bama fits the bill.

I think Steele was good interium choice....
Old dog that doesnt let last minutes rattle him like previous DC...

Lots of talent to work with....
There was a time.

#85​

BLUE STEELE​

Waco, Texas | Sept. 11, 1999​

Baylor had gone 4-18 in its previous two seasons, so when the Bears stood at the UNLV 8 with a 24-21 lead and time running out, first-year coach Kevin Steele went for attitude and one more score. But Rebels corner Andre Hilliard jarred the ball loose from Darrell Bush near the goal line. UNLV's Kevin Thomas scooped it and ran 100 yards for the 27-24 victory. To this day, coaches Steele themselves to take the knee.

Everyone should bookmark this link. It's the Top 100 historical moments of CFB through 2007. Several, mostly favorable, are Bama related. Don Hutson, Tommy Lewis, Coach Bryant, Joe Namath, etc.

ESPN needs to expand the list. Expand, not revise or upgrade because you would not want any of them eliminated. They are in groups of 20, so 101-120 would be appropriate.

Last edited:
Just like I said yesterday..the Bama hating media has made a mockery out of the Steele hire…A few have defended it though…I don’t believe Saban or Steele wanted the mole to leak that…I hope Steele gets to leave with honor whenever that may be…I think Pruitt gets hammered worse than we think… I hope not .. but “It’s Bama the NCAA wants to hurt”

There was a time.

#85​

BLUE STEELE​

Waco, Texas | Sept. 11, 1999​

Baylor had gone 4-18 in its previous two seasons, so when the Bears stood at the UNLV 8 with a 24-21 lead and time running out, first-year coach Kevin Steele went for attitude and one more score. But Rebels corner Andre Hilliard jarred the ball loose from Darrell Bush near the goal line. UNLV's Kevin Thomas scooped it and ran 100 yards for the 27-24 victory. To this day, coaches Steele themselves to take the knee.

Everyone should bookmark this link. It's the Top 100 historical moments of CFB through 2007. Several, mostly favorable, are Bama related. Don Hutson, Tommy Lewis, Coach Bryant, Joe Namath, etc.

ESPN needs to expand the list. Expand, not revise or upgrade because you would not want any of them eliminated. They are in groups of 20, so 101-120 would be appropriate.
Pretty sad if that is a top 100 moment for college football.

Back
Top Bottom