| FTBL U must be kidding

shiloh

Verified Member
If you watched this game.... I would be glad that I won and promptly fire Les. I have to give it to their talent for taking advantage of our few mistakes. But seriously... they could have taken us for a lot more.

shiloh said:
If you watched this game.... I would be glad that I won and promptly fire Les. I have to give it to their talent for taking advantage of our few mistakes. But seriously... they could have taken us for a lot more.

you know, they made a few bad calls, but in the end, we couldn't really do anything against them. we got really lucky and couldn't really capitalize on all the turnovers with TD's. our running game apparently showed up in Baton Rouge for the game, cause it sure wasn't in T-Town.

it was a better game than I thought it was gonna be, i expected a beat down to be honest.

Any LSU fans crying about the officiating are morons. They earned every personal foul and penalty. The officials gave them some gifts but talent differential gave them the game.

Fire Miles?

why should we fire Miles? he didn't throw three int's to keep ya'll in the game. he wasn't the one making those B.S. calls everytime LSU stopped the elephants. Saban is way overpaid, face it! :lol:

Re: Fire Miles?

ranger350 said:
why should we fire Miles? he didn't throw three int's to keep ya'll in the game. he wasn't the one making those B.S. calls everytime LSU stopped the elephants. Saban is way overpaid, face it! :lol:

You should be thanking our coach for that win. He is after all the one who put the LSU team together right? :lol:

OMG Saban won!!!!!!!!!!!

ranger350 said:
This is not the time to talk crap on this board :D

ranger350 said:

do us all a favor....
go benoit yourself, please.

ranger350 said:

Bama didn't lose tonight because Miles out-coached Saban. LSU won because they have superior talent. And, guess who recruited a lot of that talent . . . like Flynn, Hester, Doucet, Dorsey . . . you remember them, don't you?

It's also not your call on what Alabama (or anyone else) pays their head coach. For what it's worth, Nick didn't leave the Dolphins for the money. In fact, he took a pay cut to come to Alabama.

You really need to get your facts right before you come into someone else's house and start mouthing off. But, then, that's typical for LSU fans. At least, that's been my experience.

CrimsonPirate said:
ranger350 said:

Bama didn't lose tonight because Miles out-coached Saban. LSU won because they have superior talent. And, guess who recruited a lot of that talent . . . like Flynn, Hester, Doucet, Dorsey . . . you remember them, don't you?

It's also not your call on what Alabama (or anyone else) pays their head coach. For what it's worth, Nick didn't leave the Dolphins for the money. In fact, he took a pay cut to come to Alabama.

You really need to get your facts right before you come into someone else's house and start mouthing off. But, then, that's typical for LSU fans. At leaast, that's been my experience.

What he said. You tell 'em CP! :)

hearing about who recruited their talent is getting old guys. its not even worth mentioning anymore.

funny, people seem to forget that Miles has a TON of talent and hasn't won the SEC yet :D

Miles is a good coach, no doubt about it, but he isn't a great coach (but he could be). LSU has an awesome team, defensive line has given us hell for many years now and I'm really tired of it.

CrimsonPirate said:

You really need to get your facts right before you come into someone else's house and start mouthing off. But, then, that's typical for LSU fans. At leaast, that's been my experience.
AMEN.

RTR,

planomateo said:
hearing about who recruited their talent is getting old guys. its not even worth mentioning anymore.

funny, people seem to forget that Miles has a TON of talent and hasn't won the SEC yet :D

Miles is a good coach, no doubt about it, but he isn't a great coach (but he could be). LSU has an awesome team, defensive line has given us hell for many years now and I'm really tired of it.

It does not matter who recruited them...the fact is, LSU has NFL talent all over the field. We don't.

In a couple of years we will...and we will be much improved next year.

Back
Top Bottom