| FTBL TX message to students following Saturday's game and throwing trash in the field.

Dang, maybe someone can better explain how they catch these folks? My first thought is a student has a specific seat. Other would be facial recognition which is crazy to think about.
I wouldn't put it past any University to have camera's trained on the student section. However ...

To me, this is a lot like PFF grading college kids each weekend. There's no way they can review over 13,000 players, over three quarters of a million plays on any given weekend, and expect me to believe their grading. It doesn't make sense.

This doesn't either.

I wouldn't put it past any University to have camera's trained on the student section. However ...

To me, this is a lot like PFF grading college kids each weekend. There's no way they can review over 13,000 players, over three quarters of a million plays on any given weekend, and expect me to believe their grading. It doesn't make sense.

This doesn't either.
Tennessee may have to resort to such. They are worse for students misbehaving
See ole ms game a year back. Or so

It’s time to take game changing calls out of the hands of refs… To many games are decided by bullshit calls, that should be overturned on replay…When a expert ref comes out on live TV and says the call is “wrong” then it should’ve been corrected before any play resumes..

When a expert ref comes out on live TV and says the call is “wrong” then it should’ve been corrected before any play resumes..
Care to share one example when one of these "experts" actually offered an opinion that meant something? Gene (what's his name) has a slit between his balls due to straddling the fence every weekend.

It’s time to take game changing calls out of the hands of refs… To many games are decided by bullshit calls, that should be overturned on replay…When a expert ref comes out on live TV and says the call is “wrong” then it should’ve been corrected before any play resumes..
PI call overturned in ga vs tx game. Have never seen that.

Care to share one example when one of these "experts" actually offered an opinion that meant something? Gene (what's his name) has a slit between his balls due to straddling the fence every weekend.
The expert ref during the bama UT game said the subbing call was bs… But I could go on and on… Remember some of those Iron Bowls, OMG..

Sometimes the refs should be allowed to “differ”…Not just the “overwhelming evidence” crap ( that never overturns very much)… But ask for help when confused or brain farting…The correct call should be made 100% of the time… a lot is riding on these games now..
They do this on targeting calls..

Back
Top Bottom