| FTBL Two weeks, a bye and some...................................

Bama-Tee

Verified Member
rest. Bama needs this bye week and also gets extra time to prep for Ole Mess coming to town. I think the extra week is at a great time. Regroup, fine tune and focus better. The nicks and dings have time to heal somewhat. At any rate my .02 cents worth.

RTR !!!!!!!!!!!
:ele ;flame ,$

Yes, the players are kind of strung out. They have put 100% into the process and the process is starting to kick their **s. But, the process is yielding great rewards at 6-0.

I think they will come out looking as powerful against Ole Miss, a very dangerous team, as they did against Clemson. You can be assured that Nutt isn't particularly pleased that Saban has 2 weeks to gameplan him and will be bringing rested up players to the field with him.

Let Part Two of this odyssey begin.

Re: Two weeks, a bye and some...............................

Bama-Tee said:
rest. Bama needs this bye week and also gets extra time to prep for Ole Mess coming to town. I think the extra week is at a great time. Regroup, fine tune and focus better. The nicks and dings have time to heal somewhat. At any rate my .02 cents worth.

RTR !!!!!!!!!!!
:ele ;flame ,$

I think the only "NICKS" per say that are really going to hurt are from CNS and staff. :D

Re: Two weeks, a bye and some...............................

I think the only "NICKS" per say that are really going to hurt are from CNS and staff. :D

Could be Optimus. :wink:

Let the kids rest ! RTR. Bama by 21! Enjoy the ride!!!! 10 wins is what I'm expecting, but who knows, enjoy it! I know every true fan on here has been pulling for the Tide! Enjoy!

Getting through the first half of the season unscathed (as far as major injuries and losses) has been wonderful. Now they can focus in on the last half of the season with a sense of accomplishment over the next couple of weeks. I am already looking forward to the next game but I also have some catching up to do. Time to hit the books. RTR everyone!

This break comes at a good time for me too. I'm taking the lads camping this weekend and it will be good to get away. Looking forward to it.

Back
Top Bottom