| FTBL Turncoat savors Tuscaloosa trips

gary funderburk said:
I like him. He would come to Bama in a second if asked. I know MA is a work in progress, but if we ever find ourselves in a position to need another OC, he should be way up on the pecking order.

Hell no! His involvement in the '01 sanctions has long burned that bridge.

TerryP said:
gary funderburk said:
I like him. He would come to Bama in a second if asked. I know MA is a work in progress, but if we ever find ourselves in a position to need another OC, he should be way up on the pecking order.

I love Richard Simmons! :col

Oz said:
TerryP said:
gary funderburk said:

yeah it's all Cutcliffe's and Fullmer's fault that bama got caught cheating :roll:

As much as the Barn has benefitted from all of it you should be sending Fullmer thank you cards.
Without the help from the sanctions Tubs would have been long gone. Oh well it won't be long till then anyway.

Oz said:
TerryP said:
gary funderburk said:

yeah it's all Cutcliffe's and Fullmer's fault that bama got caught cheating :roll:

Is it the Auburn way to always step in and remind Alabama fans on how things are? You all are really knowledgeable on The University of Alabama. :roll:

Oz said:
TerryP said:
gary funderburk said:

Well..this is one thing AU IS an expert on so you probably do know what you are talking about here. AU is the most sanctioned program in the galaxy so I suspect you truly know what makes that sanction clock go round.

Swamptick said:
Oz said:
TerryP said:
gary funderburk said:

Well..this is one thing AU IS an expert on so you probably do know what you are talking about here. AU is the most sanctioned program in the galaxy so I suspect you truly know what makes that sanction clock go round.
YES!! you just admitted it!! I am gay. It is not Fullmer or Cutcliffe it is me so drop the the entire conspiracy theory.

Photo of the event:

auburnmascots-1.jpg

TerryP said:
gary funderburk said:

What was Cutcliffe's part in the sanctions? Serious question 'cause I don't know.

CrimsonPirate said:
TerryP said:
gary funderburk said:

What was Cutcliffe's part in the sanctions? Serious question 'cause I don't know.

One of the people on Johanningmeier's speed dial...

TerryP said:
CrimsonPirate said:
TerryP said:
gary funderburk said:

One of the people on Johanningmeier's speed dial...
A rat I tell ya!

I know this crap has been hashed and re-hashed, but the thing that chaps my a$$ about all of that is the fact that they allow your biggest rival and someone with an axe to grind against the university (Johannigmier) to be the sole people to take all of your info from and hang you with it.

Back
Top Bottom