| FTBL Transfer Portal Entrants And News—

He started the Auburn game at LG. Ekiyor started at RG. I know Bookers been rotated in, and he's gonna be good. But this doesnt make since. Unless they told him he wasn't going to play next season, or that he should move on. I don't get it.
Likely he saw the writing on the wall, you don't replace or rotate someone if they've been a starter since day 1 without a reason. They were rotating because they'd not be using him as much next year. He is making an early play to get more playing time elsewhere for his draft stock, nothing against it. Maybe Saban talks him out of it, we will have to see.

Why in the world did Cohen enter his name? He's been the starter for two years, maybe something else happened. And unless Justin Flowe enters his name in the portal, shouldnt really be looking at ILB's. We've got guys coming up that are gonna be really good. Hope to see more of Shawn Murphy and Jihaad Campbell next season.

Ask and you shall receive...

I get concerned about his mobility after two knee injuries. Didn't watch him that much this year that I planned to. He have a solid year?
He's had a string of bad luck in terms of injuries. But he's still very much the player he was coming out of highschool. Still has his explosiveness and ability to change direction, guy plays like he wants to murder someone each snap. I always talk about playing with physicality, he's what I mean.

Reports are that DJ Uiagalelei is going into the portal. Not sure he will get much attention. It is possible someone may see the bright spots and decide to try but more than likely he needs to go to a small school for any chance.
...we've had a Tua Tungala...somethingorother
not sure we need an Ui Ungala....somethingorother

That might be one more tongue-twister-of-a-name than your stereotypical good ole boy Bama fan could handle.

Reports are that DJ Uiagalelei is going into the portal. Not sure he will get much attention. It is possible someone may see the bright spots and decide to try but more than likely he needs to go to a small school for any chance.
DJ will get a smaller D1 school to take a chance on him. He's just got too many issues with fundamentals and mechanics, not sure with 2 more years he'd be able to fix them. It honestly looked like he regressed a bit being in Clemson's locker room.

DJ will get a smaller D1 school to take a chance on him. He's just got too many issues with fundamentals and mechanics, not sure with 2 more years he'd be able to fix them. It honestly looked like he regressed a bit being in Clemson's locker room.

I think he will get more bigger looks out on the West Coast. Why? Because they want to snag his younger brother. They are talking a package deal now from what i read the other day.

Folks weren't wrong when they said it was gonna be a wild one. I can't even keep up with all this. On3's Instagram is blowing up with a new post every two minutes. That team is working overtime right now, on top of early signing day coming up.

My memories of college football are rolling over in their graves. I miss my dad (mom was fan too, just not fanatic) and the uncles, that have passed on, but at least they didn't live to see what college football has become.

Back
Top Bottom