| MBB/WBB Tony Mitchell suspended

Other than Ole Miss this past Saturday, he hasn't really been that productive since SEC play started. I'm thinking he is the main guy CAG was speaking about not playing as a team and playing entitled ball. With the attitude he seemed to have lately, the team may actually be better off with out him.

I hope he can get his act together. He definitely has not played the last 7 or 8 games as hard as he had played throughout his career.

Last edited:
The team chemistry has not been good since December, the offense has rarely neen in sync. Mitchell took too many shots that seemed forced, as if he thought he was MJ himself creating offense out of nothing. It will be interesting to see how well we play together without him, and who the starting five will be.

The team chemistry has not been good since December, the offense has rarely neen in sync. Mitchell took too many shots that seemed forced, as if he thought he was MJ himself creating offense out of nothing. It will be interesting to see how well we play together without him, and who the starting five will be.

I am curious about how we'll play too.

Was it just me, or did team chemistry look a lot better last night?

it was just you Bo :dazed:, nah just kidding they just played with more energy and i think some of them might be thinking they could be next if they didn't pick up there game

Back
Top Bottom