| FTBL Tom Arnold

bamanaf said:
Was standing by Tom Arnold before the game and couldn't remember why exactly he's attending our games. Scouting???

He is friends with some dude who is a big UA fan. Their families are close and visit each other often.

bamanaf said:
Was standing by Tom Arnold before the game and couldn't remember why exactly he's attending our games. Scouting???

He was here trying to size up the situation; he's been wondering how his first ex-wife would match up against Cody.

He said on the radio last week that he is hosting a show called "White Trash Wedding" or something like that and this week they have him in Alabama covering a marriage between a brother and a sister. He figured he would check out the game since he was close by.

RollTideRandy said:
He said on the radio last week that he is hosting a show called "White Trash Wedding" or something like that and this week they have him in Alabama covering a marriage between a brother and a sister. He figured he would check out the game since he was close by.

Must be Auburn's king & queen of homecoming court

They're not blood relatives. I think their parents got married after they were both adults, they met, fell in love, and now are getting married, so it isn't as bad as it sounds. Tom Arnold had a little fun with it though before revealing they are not blood relatives. Took a lot of shots at Alabama too. :?

SnakeFan said:
RollTideRandy said:

Must be Auburn's king & queen of homecoming court

ROFL!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: That's funny Snake!

RollTideRandy said:
He does that show on CMA.

FOX 6 interviewed him back in the summer when he was at an Alabama practice. He said that his current wife was an Alabama alum. He said he respects Alabama and its tradition and planned on coming down for a couple of games this year....however, he also wants people to know that he is still an IOWA fan first and foremost.

Here is a picture of him at the game...

53376259ee4.jpg

he isn't too much of an Iowa fan wearing an Alabama shirt in my opinion.

I wouldn't be caught dead in another team's colors...ok, maybe if my kids go to another school, but I can promise you it will NEVER be Auburn or Tennessee :D

He obviously digs Bama. Tom was wearing a solid black shirt when we were tailgating outside before the game started. Must of changed when the sun got to him. :lol:

bamanaf said:
He obviously digs Bama. Tom was wearing a solid black shirt when we were tailgating outside before the game started. Must of changed when the sun got to him. :lol:

Or considering where he was at times during the game...proper attire, ya know?!?!

Back
Top Bottom