| FTBL Today's Positives...

Elephantitis said:
I'll never find any satisfaction out of a day that includes Alabama getting upset. Sorry.

Auburn stubbing their toe doesn't give us a win, and that's frankly all I care about.

I think he was just trying to find some positives in a negative sitation.

Swamptick said:
Elephantitis said:
I'll never find any satisfaction out of a day that includes Alabama getting upset. Sorry.

Auburn stubbing their toe doesn't give us a win, and that's frankly all I care about.

I understand.

I've just never been one to let Auburn's, or any other team's, shortcomings make up for ours.

Nothing against him personally.

Elephantitis said:
Swamptick said:
Elephantitis said:

I understand.

I've just never been one to let Auburn's, or any other team's, shortcomings make up for ours.

Nothing against him personally.

No, no, no...I am with you all the way. Auburn's loss does not make me feel better...well....much better anyway. ;)

It's hard to find any positive in a loss, bottom line. I don't care if we were the underdogs going in. A loss sucks anyway you look at it.

The one good thing is, the barn lost, Ohio St. lost. I'm as happy about Ohio St. losing as I was about the barn losing! :lol:

This season will turn out okay if we beat Auburn. Now if they beat us, I just don't know. :wink:

I don't think I could handle it if we were to lose to Auburn.

I have to face too many Barns on my daily routine to put up with that..

Elephantitis said:
I'll never find any satisfaction out of a day that includes Alabama getting upset. Sorry.quote]

Here. Let me fix that for you. Today Americans risked their lives fighting in far off lands so that you could have the freedom watch "a game" being played in Starkville Mississippi. Happy Veteran's Day from the Middle East brother.

LBS said:
Elephantitis said:
I'll never find any satisfaction out of a day that includes Alabama getting upset. Sorry.quote]

Here. Let me fix that for you. Today Americans risked their lives fighting in far off lands so that you could have the freedom watch "a game" being played in Starkville Mississippi. Happy Veteran's Day from the Middle East brother.

That should put it all in perspective!

Back
Top Bottom