| FTBL To shut up Ole Miss fans....

Ok, am I the only one thinking that Ole Miss has bigger problems than a single play call, Saban making a comment about them, etc.

The game is over, the call could go either way. Anytime you leave the game in the hands of the officials is just outright "stoopid", plain and simple.

on to my point...their head coach (Ed Orgeron) is 9-21 at Ole Miss. I hate begin master of the obvious, but surely they can see the real problem in Oxford.

bamabass23 said:
I came across this picture on another message board. This one is a little more clear and close up. I know the call is said and done but for your enjoyment....

http://www.annistonstar.com/slideshow/alabamafootball101307/

Laws of motion, etc...there is no way that anyone other than the Ole Miss receiver touched that ball first. The position of the DB's hand and the fact that the ball was traveling toward the receiver's hand...there is no way the call was wrong.

reger60 said:
Geez! 24-hour rule guys. Third Saturday in October, remember? :roll:

I don't play for Alabama. I am a fan - That means I am exempt from the rule.

Shouldn't you be studying? Our players have to keep their grades up.

imatigerfan said:
The pictures really show nothing. To say those pictures prove anything is pretty asinine IMO. It looks as if the Bama player has his arm the closet to the ball, by looking at the crimson sleeve, and you would thus infer that he had the ball. Furthermore the Bama guy caught the ball and the Ole Miss guy ripped it apart, should have been Bama's ball there. Overall, the right call was made but there is no way you can sit and say the pictures prove it.

The crimson sleeve is hanging in the closet. It could not be CLOSEST to the ball. Go back to the barn.

thelastword.jpg

Back
Top Bottom