| FTBL This is gonna sound bad, but I cant help it...

I'll always root for SEC over other conferences. Why would we not rather Tenn. be higher ranked when we beat them? I'd like all of our opponents to be undefeated when we beat them... doesn't that make us look better? It is tough though with Fulmer as their coach. I saw him give up when UCLA scored their last touchdown.. thank goodness his players didn't follow his example and give up at that time or there wouldn't have been an OT at all.

ORANGEADDICT said:
billfish said:
I hate TN in or out of conference. Fulmer sucks as do the rest of the vile nation. :p

I root for bama when they are not playing us, I support the SEC.Why don't you.

Some of us do OrangeAddict. I'm a big Bama fan, but sometimes a even bigger SEC fan. It's about showing respect for the best conference in college football. I do find it hard to pull for Auburn or Tennessee, and I'll be honest it doesn't hurt my feelings too much if either of you lose. I still have a little hatred for my rivals, just like everyone else should. That's what makes it a rivalry.

ORANGEADDICT said:
billfish said:
I hate TN in or out of conference. Fulmer sucks as do the rest of the vile nation. :p

ebb and flow...

The coach, is the face of the program. But, the coach isn't bigger than the program itself.

Right now, the coach and his antics are the reason Alabama fans enjoy seeing him lose. If he were gone, tomorrow, you would find me rooting for UT next weekend. You have to understand that UT is your biggest rival in my eyes.

Besides UT, the only other team I don't care if they win or lose is MSU. Croom is a liar with an agenda. He's lost all my respect but I'll pull for the Bulldogs again when he's out.

TerryP said:
ORANGEADDICT said:
billfish said:

ebb and flow...

The coach, is the face of the program. But, the coach isn't bigger than the program itself.

Right now, the coach and his antics are the reason Alabama fans enjoy seeing him lose. If he were gone, tomorrow, you would find me rooting for UT next weekend. You have to understand that UT is your biggest rival in my eyes.

Besides UT, the only other team I don't care if they win or lose is MSU. Croom is a liar with an agenda. He's lost all my respect but I'll pull for the Bulldogs again when he's out.

Thank you TerryP.....after the last 24 hours i have had I needed to hear something nice, I ,for a long time, havnt understood you bammers hatred. My soon to be wife's family are all Bammers and I have grown to admire and respect your program(minus shulah years)....and when i get outta the military in two years i will be moving to the heart of bama country for good and hanging my orange flag in my yard.(and cleaning all the eggs and bottles that get thrown at itup)anyways congrads on number 13!! keep it up.

I love our conference, I root for UGA most of the time unless they're playing Bama. Maybe I was raised funny, but I will NEVER root for UT or the Barn. I don't care if Captain America is coaching either of those schools. I might however root for either one of them is they were playing either Oklahoma or USCw. But, I'd have to think hard about it.

Cory

I pull Tenn only if they play the Barn.

Who cares about the conference....Those idiots are the ones I get enjoyment out of seeing lose.

Thank you TerryP.....after the last 24 hours i have had I needed to hear something nice, I ,for a long time, havnt understood you cool and good looking people hatred. My soon to be wife's family are all cool and good looking people and I have grown to admire and respect your program(minus shulah years)....and when i get outta the military in two years i will be moving to the heart of bama country for good and hanging my orange flag in my yard.(and cleaning all the eggs and bottles that get thrown at itup)anyways congrads on number 13!! keep it up.

What eggs, thats Mississippi fans that throw eggs. LSU fans throw bottles. We just shoot things. Heck post your address that the flag will fly and you will see how advanced some of us are. We can use google earth and GPS while we are aiming. Put a picture of Fulmer with a light on it and nobody will shoot out the light. :lol: :lol:

Seriously, you can even buy an orange car, and paint a big T on the hood or hang a donut on the antenna and we will just laugh because it will be a car that you can't sell anywhere in Alabama. Welcome to Alabama, are you a Bama fan or an Auburn fan is all you will hear when you move here. You have to make a choice.

ORANGEADDICT said:
billfish said:

I cant stand Fulmer or Tubby
. There ya go. Never really had dislike for Tenn when Majors was there. I would pull for Tenn in bowl games and against other conferences. Same for Aubrun when PD was there. /shrug

Dunno why I feel that way but...it is what it is.

I agree with Lenny I will be pulling for Tenn when they play the Barn only because they are in the East division. But I do pull for the SEC teams but still like it when the Barn loses.

I used to be that way about yall, then i met my fiance and was forced to connect with her family and i have relized that most of you ar alright people, just like most of us"viles" arent that bad. Its still a fun rivalry...good luck with SPEWLANE hope yall crush em.

TerryP said:
ORANGEADDICT said:
billfish said:

ebb and flow...

Well said. The day UT fires Fulmer is the day I can pull for UT. I respect the program & most of the fans. I miss the days when it was a respectful rivalry, & not so fueled with hatred.

ORANGEADDICT said:
I used to be that way about yall, then i met my fiance and was forced to connect with her family and i have relized that most of you ar alright people, just like most of us"viles" arent that bad. Its still a fun rivalry...good luck with SPEWLANE hope yall crush em.

I live in Tennessee and have many great friends that are Tennessee fans. We get to rag each other to death on game days. If it were not for fans of other teams it would not be nearly as fun. I believe that I hate the Tennessee coach (although I hope Tennessee keeps him for a long time) much more than the team itself. But it felt good to laugh at the Tennessee loss to all my Tn friends to loosing to a struggling UCLA team just like they enjoyed laughing at me last year during loosing to Mississippi State and Louisiana Monroe......if this makes any since.

Back
Top Bottom