| FTBL This guy been drinking something

Ah, the voice of reason for the Auburn Tigers. Did anyone get to watch the epic battle down on the plain Saturday? It was a glorious victory for the mighty Auburn Tigers. Don't belive me? I didn't believe it either when I saw the stats. Then I ran across this gem on youtube....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6RWlurXAtk[/youtube]

If that highlight reel doesn't scare the daylights out of you, I'm not sure anything will.

Before he starts singing the praises of Tony Franklin because he turned Troy's offense around, he might want to check their schedule that year. They played their toughest games early and finished out the year playing within their cupcake conference. They didn't face the kinds of defenses later that they faced early, hence the difference in their offensive production. Not sure he will have the same success against SEC defenses.

Although, I will never take Auburn lightly. I'm ready to shove those 6 fingers right back into a bodily orifice.

Argo said:
Ah, the voice of reason for the Auburn Tigers. Did anyone get to watch the epic battle down on the plain Saturday? It was a glorious victory for the mighty Auburn Tigers. Don't belive me? I didn't believe it either when I saw the stats. Then I ran across this gem on youtube....

If that highlight reel doesn't scare the daylights out of you, I'm not sure anything will.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Man, I haven't laughed so hard in weeks. That's funny. Tennessee if fielding its worst team in probably 20 years. Man, is Auburn in for a rude awakening when they finally realize just how mediocre they are this year.

Mmmmmooooooooooooooo! :shock:

Is this the same guy who said Auburn doesn't recruit the 4 and 5 star players...that they wanted "Auburn men." And, that it was Auburn's plan to fake having a bad offense to lull Les Miles and LSU into a false sense of security before they played Auburn? We saw how well that worked, didn't we?

What feels good is that some folks are actually starting to pay attention to Bama again.

Kevin4Bama said:
Before he starts singing the praises of Tony Franklin because he turned Troy's offense around, he might want to check their schedule that year. They played their toughest games early and finished out the year playing within their cupcake conference. They didn't face the kinds of defenses later that they faced early, hence the difference in their offensive production. Not sure he will have the same success against SEC defenses.

Although, I will never take Auburn lightly. I'm ready to shove those 6 fingers right back into a bodily orifice.

No doubt.

If they want to know how to REALLY turn an offense around in one year, they need not look outside the state.
:D

Auburn's beat down has been looming for a while now. The one that I feel coming later this season will be of monumental proportions. Not only will we take this damn state back, I will never stop letting them know how bad the beat down actually was. November 29th can not get here soon enough folks, I can not wait.

AFF said:
Argo said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Man, I haven't laughed so hard in weeks. That's funny. Tennessee if fielding its worst team in probably 20 years. Man, is Auburn in for a rude awakening when they finally realize just how mediocre they are this year.

If your team put out barely 200 yards of total offense (rushed for 97 yards and passed for 119), would you have that on a HIGHLIGHT reel?

Must........use.........emoticons....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

VirginiaTider22 said:
This kid is live from his parents basement... CHECK OUT THE BED... :lol: I think this might be Lou Holtz's long lost child by the way he talks... :lol: Lou Holtz + dumpster p***y = this kid. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is that really necessary?

This is sad. Barner or not, it is sad that this kid has nothing better to do on a Saturday night than record this message of himself and post it on the internet. I surely hope the guy in this video is not indicative of the college students that someday will be the ones we rely upon to run this country and take care of us. If so, this 700 billion dollar bail out is pale in comparison. :(

Back
Top Bottom