| FTBL They certainly deserved that one more than we did...

We didn't deserve the win as much as UGA did. We were very flat and looked strikingly like the 2005 (after Pro) and 2006 team just hanging around and only doing something if we had to. Makes the trip to Jacksonville not quite as sweet being 2 unranked teams.

redturbo1 said:
This is a learning process. Yes we wil do way better than expected in 07. But 08 and 09 is our time time to play.

I don't understand how you think '08 will be better when we lose DJ, Brown, and Caldwell on offense and more importantly we lose Saunders and Gilberry which will make our defensive front even thinner. I think it's important we win these kinds of games this year cause next year isn't going to be a great season.

hats off to UGA and their folks. great game all the way to the end. we have alot to work on still, but i was proud of our team for staying in it like they did. they fought back and at least got us to OT. UGA wanted this one way more, and they deserved it. lets take this, keep our heads up, and look forward to next week!!

ROLL TIDE!!

Atlanta_Tider said:
My wife can kiss my tail, she slept the whole 2nd half, then woke up when the leghumpers scored the TD in OT. She is a leghumper BTW, now she is snoozing nicely upstairs in the bed... BLAH!

Ooooo the Irony :wink:

runswithscissors said:
hats off to UGA and their folks. great game all the way to the end. we have alot to work on still, but i was proud of our team for staying in it like they did. they fought back and at least got us to OT. UGA wanted this one way more, and they deserved it. lets take this, keep our heads up, and look forward to next week!!

ROLL TIDE!!

I feel the same way, scissors. Even though we lost, this team showed character again. Georgia showed some of its own.

I salute both teams for their efforts.

relative to the situation, the loss is good for us, aight. reinforces the reality that if you play that inconsistent and poorly, you will not win. gotta become more consistent on offense. keep the defense off the field. continue to make plays in the redzone.

StuckNMS said:
relative to the situation, the loss is good for us, aight. reinforces the reality that if you play that inconsistent and poorly, you will not win. gotta become more consistent on offense. keep the defense off the field. continue to make plays in the redzone.

;tr

Yes, and the play calling wasnt bad either, the players just didnt play.

Makes me excited for the future, a yeasr learning the new D and we look good to go, that and we will have more detph, so that easy initial TD by GA will not happen again.

The play makers we have on offense anddeffense look like they will be replaced by some of the less experienced guys that are stepping up.

This season still looks like a good one, where we have a reasonable shot at anywhere from 8-4 to 10-2. Next year has the potennntial to be even better, and 09 looks like our year.

Back
Top Bottom