| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC The Terminal List (UPDATE: Renewed for season two with a prequel series in production.)

Some one within the show must have some Bama connections. Episode 5 has a quick little Bama reference during a fire fight. Pratt asks the girl if she is a War Eagle, to which she politely replies F-you. Roll Tide!! Also a shout out to Fort Rucker.

Found it*.

Tyner Rushing, the character making the references is from Semmes. (Mobile). She went to B'ham Southern.

Last edited:
New series with Chris Pratt is pretty good. Episode 4 has some Bama apparel and a Roll Tide reference.
I'll admit White Widow has a say here.

I'm in E3, mid point, and it's becoming "entertaining." I'm not a fan of shows that miss choreography, or realism.

He's got an Android phone he's texting with that, somehow, is all caps. In E3 she's writing down that RD number and it's in her phone...archived conversations. You're writing it down...for?

I'll continue with the series...and it looks like its going to redeem itself in E4. Roll Tide.

Takes a minute to put Pratt in this role...still not there.

Some one within the show must have some Bama connections. Episode 5 has a quick little Bama reference during a fire fight. Pratt asks the girl if she is a War Eagle, to which she politely replies F-you. Roll Tide!! Also a shout out to Fort Rucker.

Found it*.

Tyner Rushing, the character making the references is from Semmes. (Mobile). She went to B'ham Southern.

Just this scene. HA!

Not to play spoiler for those who haven't finished the series, but regarding the last shot fired... I thought we were going to hear two shots.

Still, it's a good series. Pratt was...okay.

I do like The Old Man a lot better.

Back
Top Bottom