The supa slam {Thread has gone political and it's been moved to non-sports}

Yes it was...Latest Presidential Polls:

Simply because I needed a reason to shamelessly post this for anyone who hadn't gotten to see it yet..:pinkbiggrin:

Saban_Obama.jpg

I have seen this several times and can tell you that yes, many of them think this way. Why post it if you don't want it to be taken as an argument against the job performance against the president.

Because it's a joke and it's funny. It isn't intended to be an "argument", it's a jab at all the GWB-related rhetoric we've heard for years. Whether you think the president's performance has been great or abysmal, it doesn't change that fact.

Because it's a joke and it's funny. It isn't intended to be an "argument", it's a jab at all the GWB-related rhetoric we've heard for years. Whether you think the president's performance has been great or abysmal, it doesn't change that fact.

The problem is that I have never seen it referenced as a joke. I understand that it is supposed to be satire in the idea that CNS would ever purpose such a thing to the president. I am telling you that the only reference in which I have seen this pic they propose it as an argument. Case in point; the RTB member who posted this pic. You can say he was being funny or satirical if you wish, but if I were to examine his previous post I would believe that he thinks this is a viable argument against the current administration.

Let me say this about that.

If Mr Obama had the same record of achievements and accomplishments as far as reaching goals he set and promises he made as Alabama's head coach he would have been fired back in 2009!

Nobody can argue that Alabama was in pretty bad shape when Saban arrived and nobody can argue with what Saban has accomplished in the past 4 years but that certainly is NOT true when it comes to President Teleprompter since he moved into the White House. I will be more than happy to debate anyone about what this administration has accomplished or should I say not accomplished over the last 4 years, but lets move this topic to the Politics Forum where it belongs.

Come one-come all and bring it on!

http://www.rolltidebama.com/forum/showthread.php?186068-Obama-failed-policies&p=721285#post721285
You are still comparing president of the United States and football coach. "President Telemprompter", really? Have you ever even taken a speech class? I guess he should just memorize every 1hr, 32+ page speech. That's what every other president has done right? No other president has every used teleprompters. You think maybe you're reaching a bit?

Back
Top Bottom