| FTBL The Suck of the Irish!

I'm amused. The boo-birds are back at Notre Dame...

Just as a preface, this morning when they (ESPN's Gameday) were talking about the Irish they mentioned that one of the things Weis had preached this past spring and summer was the team needed emotion, drive, and determination.

As evidence, the example of their team leading cheers last night at the pep rally were used to make the point NOW the Irish had regained the emotional charge they lacked last year.

So, while I'm surfing I decide just to look in at the Notre Dame game. Ah, what do I see? Jimmy Clausen sitting on the sidelines cussing up a storm about some call made on the field.

This game they are playing today, against San Diego State (hand picked BTW as a sure win,) now finds the Irish tied 7-7 with just over a minute left in the 1st half.

Don't get me wrong, I do expect to see the Irish pull his one out. But, they are struggling against this Aztec team right now. At home.

Just to put this in perspective, this is the same San Diego State that lost to Cal-Poly San Luis Obispo to start their season.

No, I've never heard of them either.

Jimmy Clausen, hair grown out, only using sun block underneath one eye...

Geez.

Back
Top Bottom