| FTBL The Starting Offensive Line

Ok, now that this OL has had two high-pressure games in a row & their offensive penalties have dropped significantly... Have they figured it out? It's my understanding the starting OL is as follows:

LT 74 Kaydn Proctor
LG 52 Tyler Booker
C 56 Seth McLaughlin
RG 77 Jaeden Roberts (the Hulk)
RT 65 JC Latham

Am I right that Roberts has been starting at RG beating out Dalcourt? How long has Roberts been starting at RG? Is he the final piece to the OL that we've been missing?

Ok, now that this OL has had two high-pressure games in a row & their offensive penalties have dropped significantly... Have they figured it out? It's my understanding the starting OL is as follows:

LT 74 Kaydn Proctor
LG 52 Tyler Booker
C 56 Seth McLaughlin
RG 77 Jaeden Roberts (the Hulk)
RT 65 JC Latham

Am I right that Roberts has been starting at RG beating out Dalcourt? How long has Roberts been starting at RG? Is he the final piece to the OL that we've been missing?

Roberts replaced Dalcourt at A&M because of injury, but made the most of the opportunity and won the job. Dalcourt is healthy again and has been working a little more at center, his old spot, so he's the backup there and at guard now. Procter has improved, which has also helped... among other things.

No. You're not right; but you are.

Roberts has been starting but he's in the lineup because Dalcourt has been banged up a few times this season. He had an ankle issue against Ole Miss, shoulder against A&M.

Roberts replaced Dalcourt at A&M because of injury, but made the most of the opportunity and won the job. Dalcourt is healthy again and has been working a little more at center, his old spot, so he's the backup there and at guard now. Procter has improved, which has also helped... among other things.

Crazy how this injury put Roberts in the spotlight... and he's just shined. The run game up the middle over the last two games has been great!

The Iron Bowl is going to be the true litmust test of how well the OL communicates & keeps their penalties down. Perfect timing at getting ready for Jawja.

Crazy how this injury put Roberts in the spotlight... and he's just shined. The run game up the middle over the last two games has been great!

The Iron Bowl is going to be the true litmust test of how well the OL communicates & keeps their penalties down. Perfect timing at getting ready for Jawja.

Roberts is strong with a ton of power and a mean streak... really fits in with what they want(ed) that OL to be.

Back
Top Bottom