| CURRENT EVENTS The Presidential Race: The Debacle. Err, debate.

The moderators were terrible and didn't even try to hide it. They were throwing Harris a life preserver and Trump an anchor from the start... BUT, Trump had to know going in he was likely facing a 3 on 1 fight. You have to assume that. Even I was shocked at just how blatant it was, but still, you know you're going to get it at some level. The problem is Trump could still have helped himself tremendously by being tactical in his responses, which would have highlighted how soft the mods were being on Harris. Instead, he started chasing his own tail, swallowing hooks, and talking about things that are losing issues for him. But, DeSantis wore funny boots once during a hurricane, so we had to go with Trump.

The moderators were terrible and didn't even try to hide it. They were throwing Harris a life preserver and Trump an anchor from the start... BUT, Trump had to know going in he was likely facing a 3 on 1 fight. You have to assume that. Even I was shocked at just how blatant it was, but still, you know you're going to get it at some level. The problem is Trump could still have helped himself tremendously by being tactical in his responses, which would have highlighted how soft the mods were being on Harris. Instead, he started chasing his own tail, swallowing hooks, and talking about things that are losing issues for him. But, DeSantis wore funny boots once during a hurricane, so we had Asto go with Trump.
No shit beau. I spent last night working on copying this. As mentioned, I've watched bit and pieces. BUT I've about nailed this. My neighbors are likely pissed off.

Serioulsy...about got it.

Back
Top Bottom