| CURRENT EVENTS The Presidential Race: The Debacle. Err, debate.

If he wasn’t so kneejerk about his rallies - and his ego could be checked - it would be child’s play to nail her to the wall. He ignored an opportunity to ruin her over immigration. She’s a lightweight, and he’s an egomaniac. It’s about as sad as with Biden.

She brought rehearsed lines/mini speeches and plenty of bait. He reverted to Simple Trump and is watching the beach balls go right down the middle. Moderators only fact checking 1 side, and not even doing that well from what I can tell. This was about the most predictable thing since the sun coming up this morning...

She keeps bringing up John McCain.. I never realized how much people in the Navy, during the 90s, hated his guts.. It wasn’t just the fact that he was called Songbird McCain… but one of my senior chief petty officer supervisors was on the USS Forrestal.. just merely bringing up McCain’s name would make him explode..

Last edited:
Y’all may say Harris was awful, but she curb stomped Trump tonight. As soon as she mentioned his crowd sizes she got under his skin and his ego couldn’t take it
Yes, as noted earlier, he’s an idiot for falling for these transparent plays.

That being said, she is awful. Her record as VP showed the joys of an uncluttered mind, as was further expressed during the convention.

It’s as sad as it was when Biden was staggering about. Our nation is at risk with either candidate. If the unrealized gains tax rolls, it’ll massacre the stock market and ruin the attractiveness of domestic investment. I’ll need to invest in a cattle farm.

Yes, as noted earlier, he’s an idiot for falling for these transparent plays.

That being said, she is awful. Her record as VP showed the joys of an uncluttered mind, as was further expressed during the convention.

It’s as sad as it was when Biden was staggering about. Our nation is at risk with either candidate. If the unrealized gains tax rolls, it’ll massacre the stock market and ruin the attractiveness of domestic investment. I’ll need to invest in a cattle farm.
That same thing was said about Biden and the stock market…..if people’s investments are doing bad then I’d suggest they invest better

He ignored an opportunity to ruin her over immigration.
To play the devil's advocate, wonder why the Dems don't put the immigration crisis back on his plate? He promised to build a wal and have Mexico pay for it. He wasn't able to do either thing as promised.

She’s a lightweight, and he’s an egomaniac.
Tim, it's very troubling to me that we can't or don't have better candidates.

Back
Top Bottom