The New Year

PhillyGirl

Anyone have any exciting plans/upcoming events this year? Ya know, besides the championship ;)

I graduate college in May (YIKES), and I'm doing my big Southern road trip in March. Probably gonna do a big cross country one in the summer, too.

Hope everyone has a great year full of health and happiness!

I don't think the date for this years A-Day has been announced yet. I already have two weekends scheduled off to be ready for it.

Usually A-Day starts with the team leaders from the previous year getting their hand prints in cement over by Denny Chimes. They will speak as will CNS. The band, cheerleaders and baton twirlers will be over there making it a sort of mini pep-rally.Shortly after will be the game. I'm not sure if this is every year but last year afterwards there was a softball game. If the sun wasn't out in full force I would have stayed for that while most people tried to leave. Fortunately I know a back route to avoid traffic.

Plus the guys will (as far as i know) have the RTB tailgate set up with plenty of food.Also,Bear Bryant Museum will be open.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom