| FTBL The most optimistic thread yet!

rammajamma

Verified Member
No matter if Auburn beats us 6,7,8 times, it still does not equal to 12 National Championships. AND we will be getting our 13th long before they get their second. We have finally finished the dreaded rebuilding year new coach first season. I think the CNS and his staff are a excellent foundation to build on. Here is what needs to happen now for the process to continue

1. KEEP OUT OF TROUBLE!!!! No more text book crap, no more fights on the strip, no more probation for any reason at all. One of the most fundamental lessons that Coach Bryant taught us was discipline and that has been lost and we need to bring it back.

2. KEEP SUPPORTING THE TEAM!!! I am proud to be from Alabama and I have some new Bama duds that I will proudly sport. We need another strong showing at ADay in 08 too! Keep buying stuff, tickets, clothes flags, football, support the basketball program, the gymnastic program, the Softball team, all of it!!!!! Its time to show the world what Auburn has been jealous of all these years!!!!!

3. BOT LEAVE CNS ALONE! You too Mal! I think that they have better sense than to start monkeying with the process but they have shown incredible stupidity before.

4. FINALLY AND MOST IMPORTANTLY NO MORE EXCUSES! From now on when we lose a game please please do not utter the words probation or Mike Shula any more. The University of Alabama Athletic Department has finally went out and hired one of the best coaches in football and compensated him accordingly. I eagerly await the results of this move.

I know that the most frustrating part is that fact that we are fans and we have little to no control over what happens, but this is the time when, as a fan, you have to show your true colors. You can't truly enjoy the great things that are about to come if you don't endure the hard times too.

God Bless You

God Bless America

And God Bless the Crimson Tide!

rammajamma said:
No matter if Auburn beats us 6,7,8 times, it still does not equal to 12 National Championships. AND we will be getting our 13th long before they get their second. We have finally finished the dreaded rebuilding year new coach first season. I think the CNS and his staff are a excellent foundation to build on. Here is what needs to happen now for the process to continue

1. KEEP OUT OF TROUBLE!!!! No more text book crap, no more fights on the strip, no more probation for any reason at all. One of the most fundamental lessons that Coach Bryant taught us was discipline and that has been lost and we need to bring it back.

2. KEEP SUPPORTING THE TEAM!!! I am proud to be from Alabama and I have some new Bama duds that I will proudly sport. We need another strong showing at ADay in 08 too! Keep buying stuff, tickets, clothes flags, football, support the basketball program, the gymnastic program, the Softball team, all of it!!!!! Its time to show the world what Auburn has been jealous of all these years!!!!!

3. BOT LEAVE CNS ALONE! You too Mal! I think that they have better sense than to start monkeying with the process but they have shown incredible stupidity before.

4. FINALLY AND MOST IMPORTANTLY NO MORE EXCUSES! From now on when we lose a game please please do not utter the words probation or Mike Shula any more. The University of Alabama Athletic Department has finally went out and hired one of the best coaches in football and compensated him accordingly. I eagerly await the results of this move.

I know that the most frustrating part is that fact that we are fans and we have little to no control over what happens, but this is the time when, as a fan, you have to show your true colors. You can't truly enjoy the great things that are about to come if you don't endure the hard times too.

God Bless You

God Bless America

;w;w

ROLL TIDE

#1 and #2 make perfect sense.

#3 makes me ask. What gives you the impression you are on a first name basis with Coach Moore?

#4 You aren't looking at this situation in its entire context. Both things you have mentioned, still have a very strong bearing on this and next season. In fact, it'll be the class of '09 before there is any legitimacy to say those things are behind us.

rammajamma wrote:

God Bless You

God Bless America

Best post that I've read in a long time.

Thanks for your observations...I wholeheartedly concur!

Back
Top Bottom