| FTBL The more I read about him, the more excited I get...

TerryP said:
Big_Fan said:
TerryP said:
He's not going to get the same exposure as Julio, but it's my belief Kendall Kelly will end up being a better WR than Julio.

Kelly will be good, no doubt, but at this point he is not quite as big, strong, or fast as Julio. He is close, runs great routes, and has great hands, but an argument could be made that Kelly has more talent around him on the Titans and that keeps him from being doubled and tripled the way Julio was every play. I honestly think that Julio could be better in college than HS because he will not be the only pony in the dog show. I think that Julio will probably be a more physical receiver than Kelly from the word go.

I haven't seen Kelly personally and my opinion on how he'll do is based on what a few high school coaches have said about him. Those coaches are ones that were on the opposite side of the field.

In the forty times, Julio is a bit quicker. But, not by much. From what I've been told in the other areas Kelly is a Julio clone.

gumboman said:
I saw Julio at a track meet this weekend. Folks, the video highlights and seeing him in a football uniform is impressive; however, to see him in a track uniform just solidified my opinion that he will start next year. He is a SPECIMEN! I've seen "Big" kids, but Julio is in a league by himself. If he can wrap his head around our offense, he will start. He is by far the most physical receiver on our squad. No reason to redshirt him, imo.

Earl Alexander and Mike McCoy have come a long way in terms of strength and development. I was shocked seeing both of those guys this spring versus how they look last fall.

Bones82 said:
Julio probably will not start the first game but he will see heavy playing time in his first year. He is physically ready to go and will definitely be in redzone packages. I think another playmaker or two will play on offense wether it be Scott or maybe Lawrence. It would be stupid not to RS Star IMO.

Lawrence?

Alonzo Lawrence

He will most likely be on defense but has offensive playmaker ability son.

Back
Top Bottom