| FTBL The lead up to the game has more fire than the game itself will. (UA vs UTx)

Same with mine … my Son and his wife are ttaking a couple of their friends. It’s going to be a really, really, really tough season for good home games. Bama has seven home games but only two (A$M for obvious reasons and Auburn for even more obvious reasons) are the only top flight games. The first part of the home schedule is as bad as I remember. Utah State, Louisiana Monroe and then Vanderbilt. I can’t wait until the home and homes get going and they add a ninth conference game.

Gonna find a way to get to this game as long as everyone in my house is healthy and such. We never get to go to away games, but our kids are finally getting to an age where leaving them with grandparents for a couple of days isn't as hard. May try for LSU as well. More for the food and tailgating than the game, ;).

Gonna find a way to get to this game as long as everyone in my house is healthy and such. We never get to go to away games, but our kids are finally getting to an age where leaving them with grandparents for a couple of days isn't as hard. May try for LSU as well. More for the food and tailgating than the game, ;).
I know a guy selling his. His price is $175 + 10%. PM me your contact info and I’ll connect you with him.

I can be, like most of us. ;)

I still love you, hopefully you know that. One thing I will be continue to be grateful for from you though is opening my eyes to Toyota. Our Sequoia is still running strong. Bought it like four and a half years ago to test that durability we spoke about and she is running strong at 257,000 miles. Gonna get her to 300,000 and then look into the new models coming out this year.
I can attest to that. I drive a 2006 Tundra Access Cab pick up. Recently drove into a grocery store parking lot and parked next to a guy loading groceries in his trunk. When I got out he asked me if I wanted to sell the truck. When I said no he told me it was the best truck ever built and would run forever.

I can attest to that. I drive a 2006 Tundra Access Cab pick up. Recently drove into a grocery store parking lot and parked next to a guy loading groceries in his trunk. When I got out he asked me if I wanted to sell the truck. When I said no he told me it was the best truck ever built and would run forever.
Nice! I’ve still got my 2006 4-door Tundra. Just hit 110k miles. Interior still looks new, exterior not bad either. I often have people approach me in parking lots or even pull up in my driveway when it’s not in a garage and offer to buy it.

Back
Top Bottom