| FTBL The last time we won the SEC championsip

i have always been a great admirer of Mr. Bennett. he's a class act of a person and just can't seem to say anything bad about anyone. even if he's trying to say something bad, it comes out nice.

it's a shame it go to the point where he felt like he wasn't welcome at ALABAMA. hopefully, now, he'll be around more. he wants to help, he wants to give. i say we let him do what he wants and give all he can.

i think it's a great thing when present and future players can come in contact with former players; especially those as high-profile as "Biscuit."

I remember watching that... That season was incredible. Shaun Alexander, Andrew Zow, Freddie Milons. Too bad the very next game was the orange bowl against Michigan... I think we all know how t hat turned out.

TWBama said:
I remember watching that... That season was incredible. Shaun Alexander, Andrew Zow, Freddie Milons. Too bad the very next game was the orange bowl against Michigan... I think we all know how t hat turned out.

Special Teams bit us in the :!: :!: :!:

Easportsbama said:
TWBama said:

Special Teams bit us in the :!: :!: :!:

Actually, we blocked a Michigan FG to send it to OT.

While Pflugner's kicking skills sure didn't win it, it was the weak secondary that did us in. We're still trying to find David Terrell. Their QB was pretty decent, too. I believe his first name is Tom? Plays for the New England Patriots, maybe?

And they thought Terrel was gonna be the big shot... He was a first rounder, and Brady was a 6th! Your right, but did he have to miss that extra point?! Reminds me of Leigh Tiffin...

BamaPride said:
TWBama said:
And they thought Terrel was gonna be the big shot... He was a first rounder, and Brady was a 6th! Your right, but did he have to miss that extra point?! Reminds me of Leigh Tiffin...

There's no need for that shot at Tiffin.

Exactly. Leigh should have not been in the position to decide that game in the first place. One of the most overlooked blunders of a game in the Mike Shula era. The calls from the sideline got progressively worse as the game wore on.

Back
Top Bottom