| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC The Dovekeepers

I watched this both nights. For a movie, the historical background is very close. I enjoyed both nights of it.

Did anyone else think that Cote dePablo's daughter in the movie bore a striking resemblance to her.

She has gone from being a Jewish Mossad/NCIS agent to being the mistress of a Jewish rebel leader 2000 years earlier.

I watched this both nights. For a movie, the historical background is very close. I enjoyed both nights of it.

Did anyone else think that Cote dePablo's daughter in the movie bore a striking resemblance to her.

She has gone from being a Jewish Mossad/NCIS agent to being the mistress of a Jewish rebel leader 2000 years earlier.

I saw the first night but missed the second as I had to work that night. I should be able to see it online soon enough. It was very well done. At first all I knew about it was who was in it (Cote and Sam Neill).

Yeah,I agree ,the daughter did look a lot like Cote de Pablo.

I saw the first night but missed the second as I had to work that night. I should be able to see it online soon enough. It was very well done. At first all I knew about it was who was in it (Cote and Sam Neill).

Yeah,I agree ,the daughter did look a lot like Cote de Pablo.

Marc Burnett and Roma Downey are putting out a lot of good TV stuff now. I learned recently that Shark Tank is one of their shows. They have a new mini series beginning this Sunday night on NBC called 'A.D.' which takes up where 'The Bible' left off.

Marc Burnett and Roma Downey are putting out a lot of good TV stuff now. I learned recently that Shark Tank is one of their shows. They have a new mini series beginning this Sunday night on NBC called 'A.D.' which takes up where 'The Bible' left off.

Didn't know about that one. I'll have to check it out.

Back
Top Bottom