| FTBL Best Streaming Cable Options and Pricing

BamaFan334

Alright Team, I know we have spoken about this ad nauseum over the last couple of years, but with Spectrum now being dicks and Disney being dicks it has put me in a spot where I need to bone up on my technology with streaming television for the sake of watching our boys tomorrow. Can someone please breakdown an option that carries ESPN and it's other channels, CBS, and Bally Sports? Also the costs associated with it and if it is something I can sign up and get immediately. Thanks in advance.

Back up, hell. I watched the UF game last night on that stream. I don't have any cable/whatever.
On an unrelated note @BamaFan334 I don't think it's a good idea to teach your kids how to find hijacked streams. But I don't have kids. What do I know? You have a family that watches TV...I don't.

I will say this. There is nothing on TV that you have to pay for. You just have to find where it happens to be...

#2. YouTubeTV.

Cut your cable, keep your Internet with Spectrum, and you'll have YTTV immediately. That's including on demand...everything you want.
On that note. My daughter and son in law have YTTV. They like it. YTTV is going up significantly in the near future so if you have solid internet service, jump on it.

On that note. My daughter and son in law have YTTV. They like it. YTTV is going up significantly in the near future so if you have solid internet service, jump on it.
I have a hard time justifying the money: as little as it is compared to a cable subscription.

I've got two monitors daisy chained to my laptop...use Chromecast to the TV...it's all about your 'net connection. Four, five games at a time...

On an unrelated note @BamaFan334 I don't think it's a good idea to teach your kids how to find hijacked streams. But I don't have kids. What do I know? You have a family that watches TV...I don't.

I will say this. There is nothing on TV that you have to pay for. You just have to find where it happens to be...

Well, that's why I said backup. it'll get me through any situations for my personal football fix, but with the family I'll need other stuff.

Back
Top Bottom