| FTBL "The Deuce" David Palmer

As much as I respect Arenas, I don't know that you can compare him to Palmer. Deuce had more size and had another gear of breakaway speed that Arenas doesn't possess.

Deuce has a son that was playing at Chelsea High (suburb of B'ham) but got kicked off the team. He liked Mary Jane a little too much. He is supposed to be playing at a private school somewhere, but I don't know where. I saw him play as a freshman and a sophomore and he truely is a chip off the old block. (Apparently in more ways than one) I hope he gets his crap together because we sure could use his talent in Crimson, but I certainly don't want him to come and drag down what CNS is doing.

Yeah Davin's problems at Chelsea have been well documented. He's had quite a ride there in high school, and not for the reasons most people would want.

He seemingly has gone from an almost Alabama lock to someone that will not even get an offer.

rammerjammer said:
Deuce has a son that was playing at Chelsea High (suburb of B'ham) but got kicked off the team. He liked Mary Jane a little too much. He is supposed to be playing at a private school somewhere, but I don't know where. I saw him play as a freshman and a sophomore and he truely is a chip off the old block. (Apparently in more ways than one) I hope he gets his crap together because we sure could use his talent in Crimson, but I certainly don't want him to come and drag down what CNS is doing.
I'm not sure if Davin is playing now or not. HEard he was in some trouble last month in connection with some type of robbery at some gas stations on Valleydale Rd. Davin went to Chelsea for a few years with my younger cousins, they said he was a good damn player but like the thug life outside of football.

porkchop said:
Yeah Davin's problems at Chelsea have been well documented. He's had quite a ride there in high school, and not for the reasons most people would want.

He seemingly has gone from an almost Alabama lock to someone that will not even get an offer.
I just checked and he is still in the Shelby County jail....sad to see such talent goto waste.

rammerjammer said:

Nah, he's in jail I believe. Robbery I believe? Think I read about it in the BHam News a little while back.

Man, that video gets me pumped every time that I see it. I'm personally looking forward to seeing the new #4 (Maze) get his shot. Speaking of Palmer's kid, isn't there another Castille who's a sophomore in High School?

Palmer had a way of getting virtical, and with a head of steam, much quicker than most anyone else I've seen. He would make one quick move and be 8 yard down the field in a hickup (quick seperation) and heading down hill fast.

If was not simple avoiding them, he was getting out of the area where they were. Its suttle, but it made a huge difernce.

The couple runbacks where he cut between defenders and just mashes the gas...man.

The one against Vand....when the show the angle from behind, it looks like the Bama guys are setting the line for him to get between the defenders and they just block as he runs through. Totally rocked. One of the fastest return men Ive ever seen on a field

Back
Top Bottom