| FTBL The Bandwagon just pulled up....

I'd love it but.......

There's a whole lotta football to be played gentlemen.

What's exciting is the fact that we are in the early stages of rebuilding and have a lot more to look forward to!

It feels right. cool8)

Yes this is nuts and who would of thought it would be this year. I like many others posting in the 2007 season thought 2009 would be "the year". it's nice and an exciting time and all but like everyone else, we got a lot of ball left to play. Kentucky is undefeated. Ole Miss nutted the Gaytors. Ark St., LSU at TS, Iron bowl and everything else in between. Players gotta stay healthy and continue to improve as they've been doing.

On a side note, I kind of wished we would come up with a new chant to give to the boys. Something with finish or dominate or something. Something new for this year.

Junior offensive tackle Andre Smith flashed a proud smile when asked about Saban's fiery address to the team right after such a monumental win.

"I love Coach Saban. He only wants the best out of you every single play," Smith said. "He demands it. If we're up by 50 or down by 50, he's still going to be on you."

Great quote here. Discipline is tough, but the players that buy in appreciate it and know that they will be better and successful because of it. I'm beginning to like Coach Saban(sarcarsm!).

Back
Top Bottom