| GAME THREAD The Aggies

Call me crazy but I bet deep down Saban is satisfied with how this turned out. No doubt it grounded this team, gives him lots to coach up, and the motivation factor is through the roof. Need a little scare to make the team realize just how hungry they have to stay.

One is a converted receiver, one is a former walk-on and one (that played tonight) has barely played. Who has overrated them? Some of you guys are just ridiculous.

What happened to Levi Wallace island? I'm mostly being drunken schitt stirer, but shouldn't we be better secondary with DB master and 4-5 #1 recruiting classes?

What happened to Levi Wallace island? I'm mostly being drunken schitt stirer, but shouldn't we be better secondary with DB master and 4-5 #1 recruiting classes?

Seriously? Wallace island? Literally, no one says that. Our best corner is playing safety most of the time. We're extremely young and inexperienced at corner. This isn't hard to understand.

No you didn't you fucking idiot...

Not to mention...

You're not just a dipshit, you only come around at times when the team is struggling so you can shit stir and shit on Hurts/Saban/etc. When Bama was fucking cremating teams by 50+ you dont have shit to say. Fuck all the way off. Seriously, I dare anyone to take a look at this idiots posts. He hasnt even said shit since the FSU game.

You are the absolute worst type of "fan." Can we start a GoFundMe to convince @TerryP to ban this idiot?

Fireman this assist is a troll. He's been doing this crap for a couple years now. I usually just ignore him/her/it.

No kidding. Of course the damn restaurant took FOREVER and the kids got restless, so I had to give my kids the phone to keep them calm. Fourty-five freaking minutes between salad and the time the chef came to the table to cook.

dude that's effed.

did they even offer a discount (or possibly the meal for free) for it taking long?

@BamaFan334
No kidding. Of course the damn restaurant took FOREVER and the kids got restless, so I had to give my kids the phone to keep them calm. Fourty-five freaking minutes between salad and the time the chef came to the table to cook.
Hey maybe these guys were watching the game in the back!!:D Hey last year during my great-granddaughter was about to be born. The nursing staff was watching the Bama and LSU game.:D That no joke because that was the only way I was kept up with the game. They would come in to check on my granddaughter and tell me how the game was going! :D

Back
Top Bottom