| FTBL Thank Goodness!!

I came home the other day from work and got a GREAT surprise. My wife (a Sooner fan) was wearing a Nike Crimson Tide long sleeve shirt and a pink Bama hat. I didn't even know she had those articles of clothing.

And then later that night I was sitting in the livingroom and I could my 3 year old son and 5 year old daughter singing something, so I start walking down the hallway and my daughter Shada is teaching my son 'Yea Alabama'. It was a great day for me.

Cory

rammerjammer said:
ghice said:
You must teach me your ways.

I can't get my fiance to where anything Bama. :lol:

Dude you don't even have to threaten no children......tell her no wedding!!

Tell her you will trade her in for someone a little more crimson!

I've been slowly converting her. She's a nursing student, and I caught her in some crimson scrubs (not Alabama logo'd)

She'll be singin' rammer jammer before it's over with :lol:

My best friend goes to UT. I bought her a BAMA shirt and she said she's actually worn it around. She doesn't even try to get me to wear a UT shirt though. She know it'd melt my skin.

ghice.......where is your woman in school at?

I just graduated from nursing school in December. If she is going to Jeff State in B'ham I might be able to hook her up with some helpful info.

rammerjammer said:
ghice.......where is your woman in school at?

I just graduated from nursing school in December. If she is going to Jeff State in B'ham I might be able to hook her up with some helpful info.

She goes to Calhoun Community College. She'll graduate this coming spring as a RN. Then she'll be waiting for my sorry tail to finish school :p

My wife could care less about football much less Bama when we first married. Then out of the blue she wanted to watch a bama game with me about 5 years ago. Ever since then she has been die hard crimson YO! Sometimes I have to calm her down around rival fans! LOL! :)

Back
Top Bottom