| FTBL Texas Tech deserves to be #1

sour%20grapes2.jpg

If Alabama had Joe Namath it wouldn't have been close. If Alabama had Shaun Alexander, it wouldn't have been close.

If its and buts were candy and nuts then we'd all have a Merry Christmas.

Until then, take your losses like a man.

Papa Steve said:
If LSU had a decent QB, It would'nt have been close...

Gonna play the "ifs and buts" game I see. If we didn't make so many mental mistakes...the game wouldn't have been close either. :roll:

Our worst game was better than LSWHOs best.

At any rate...RTR!

~Bryan

Dude, if you can't bring something better than that to the table, just do yourself (and your fanbase) a favor, and log out of our site and run along.

If Chad Johnson had scored on that play at the beginning of the game, we would have won by 3 touchdowns MINIMUM!!! If JPW had not fumbled last year there is no chance in hell LSU wins the NC. If in 2005 LSU hadn't gotten away with blantant pass interence ( my 2 yr old nephew saw it) Alabama would have won the NC with Mike Shula.

and finally ( this one might hurt) If Saban didn't go pro.. he would have NEVER left LSU :lol:

There's my candy and nuts. RTR

If Coach Bryant had never gotten old and passed away, he would still be the coach.

I think that sums up the game Mr. Corndog was trying to play. lol

If Coach Miles gets a tighter hat...he'll pass out. That's another what if.

Fact is, in all seriouness, if Nick Saban had never arrived at LSU, they would still be playing footsie with the SEC bottom feeders.

~Bryan

Nate said:
If JPW had not fumbled last year there is no chance in hell LSU wins the NC.

and finally ( this one might hurt) If Saban didn't go pro.. he would have NEVER left LSU :lol:

I couldn't agree more! Since we're playing the *what if* game, had UGA not got beaten by a weak Tennessee team last season there is NO way LSU would have won a NC. UGA would have killed them in the SEC Championship game! If I had a time machine I could have...give me a break, it's time to accept your lose. LSU played a decent game and lost, move along! :wink:

Some guy on a Baton Rouge call-in show post-game said, "If we didn't turn the ball over, we'd have won the game."

After the LSU-UGA game, another LSU fan said, "Take away the 17 points Georgia got off turnovers, we'd have won the game."

There always seems to be an excuse.

CrimsonPirate said:
Some guy on a Baton Rouge call-in show post-game said, "If we didn't turn the ball over, we'd have won the game."

After the LSU-UGA game, another LSU fan said, "Take away the 17 points Georgia got off turnovers, we'd have won the game."

There always seems to be an excuse.

How quickly they have forgotten last year in BDS.

Papa Steve
Signee

Steven Armstrong

+ -

-----------------------------------------------------
The above speaks volumes.

You are a sore loser. You sit on a throne of lies. Take it like a man.

Besides there is something I should tell you......

Alabama just made LSU our little (you know whats).

Get used to it. Learn how to lose with some class or you will get allot of people who respond like this.

Hey let me ask you something else. How are those THREE LOSSES you have this year? You enjoying that?
Have fun in the TOILET BOWL this year.

I am going to do you a favor though. Email me your address so that I can send you a post card from The SEC Championship Game.

Back
Top Bottom