| FTBL TerryP talks fall camp and prep for the Hokies

benc

Verified Member
Check out the show @ TideCast.net
or Listen with iTunes

Did somebody say depth chart? - Don't tell Coach Saban. With 2 weeks of fall camp behind us and preseason prep ahead of us, it a good time to stop and reflect on "the depth chart". Join Larry & Terry this week as we talk fall practice and preparation for the season opener with the Hokies.

Also, be sure to check out the RedElephants Trivia question from last weeks show with Wayne Atchison. Many answers have come in, but non correct, take a stab and have chance to win the Bama tailgate chair!

Trivia: What was the Bama Football National Championship team that consisted of the most out of state players in the starting lineup? Every player except for 2 out of 11 was from a different state than Alabama. Name the year.

RTR, Ben and Larry
rolltide@tidecast.net

Yes, good stuff indeed Terry. I always love to hear calmly your thoughts on the team as one of the great authorities on the Crimson Tide...

I've missed a lot this show. Nice they have came back...

RTR,

Yes, good stuff indeed Terry. I always love to hear calmly your thoughts on the team as one of the great authorities on the Crimson Tide...

I've missed a lot this show. Nice they have came back...

RTR,

That's nice of you to say Isra, but come one?!?!?! Great authorities? Hell, there are a lot of members on this site alone that follow Alabama as closely as I do.

Back
Top Bottom