| FTBL Terry Grant....

imalive1459

Verified Member
for Heisman?

Anyone thought of that yet?

Of course, I highly doubt a Redshirt Freshmen will win the Heisman, but after 300+ yards and 5 td's over two games, you could at least put him in the early picture.

BTW, Go Bulls!

imalive1459 said:
for Heisman?

Anyone thought of that yet?

Of course, I highly doubt a Redshirt Freshmen will win the Heisman, but after 300+ yards and 5 td's over two games, you could at least put him in the early picture.

BTW, Go Bulls!

It's too early to consider him as a Heisman candidate. But, I am VERY excited to have another in a long line of great Bama running backs.

WE HAVE A GROUND GAME!!!! YEAH!!!!

This is Alabama football.

Terry Grant was my favorite back coming into the season, and he certainly is right now. He's doing a great job running the ball right now, but I'm really ready to see him against a good SEC defense.

As for the heisman thing, as a Bama homer I would say hell yeah. But being totally reaslistic...I laugh. :p

lol if Shaun Alexander, David Palmer, Bobby Humphrey, Siran Stacy, or Sherman Williams didn't win Heisman's u think Grant will? lol they just aint givin it to a Bama player. just my opinion. how all these championships and all these legendary players but NOONE has ever gotten the Heisman is just retarded. maybe im wrong tho, maybe one day we'll get one. if we do, Grant's a great choice down the line.

Birdman37 said:
lol if Shaun Alexander, David Palmer, Bobby Humphrey, Siran Stacy, or Sherman Williams didn't win Heisman's u think Grant will? lol they just aint givin it to a Bama player. just my opinion. how all these championships and all these legendary players but NOONE has ever gotten the Heisman is just retarded. maybe im wrong tho, maybe one day we'll get one. if we do, Grant's a great choice down the line.
Today is the dawning of a new day. Lets don't count it out just yet, lets see what happens the next few years and lets see how Saban handles this before we make any real hard core opinions.

What's more impressive to me, is our running game has notched over 500 yards in the first two games. I can't tell you how much respect I've had for the coaching staff...and, how it is continually growing.

TerryP said:
What's more impressive to me, is our running game has notched over 500 yards in the first two games. I can't tell you how much respect I've had for the coaching staff...and, how it is continually growing.

Agreed,nice numbers and impressive to see several backs get into the action. That's the way to stay fresh the whole season.

Back
Top Bottom