| FTBL Tennessee Center Unties Florida Player's Shoe

G

This is pathetic. You have dropped pretty low when players are resorting to this. What next, 3 Stooges style eye pokes? Maybe purple nurples?

TennesseeCenterUntiesFlShoes.jpg

BAMA JAMMA said:
Clearly that wasn't from this year but still funny :lol: . They need all the help they can get though. UT looks pretty ragged this year :?
yeah they do, but I bet they play WAY up for us..

Nate said:
yeah they do, but I bet they play WAY up for us..

I expect them to get prepared. Foster has that ability to make some plays. I do not want to lose to the Vile. :roll:

Lenny Kozlowski said:
Why do you say "clearly that wasnt from this year?"

Im pretty sure that is this year :?

Doh you are right. I forgot about the meltdown before the Barn game. It's Monday. ;zzz :lol:

I posted this picture in another forum and a UF fan said it was authenic from this year's game and better yet it will be a two page spread in this weeks Sports Illustrated. For this guys sake, I hope not but for Tennessee (hilarious) :D

CtrlAltieDel said:
This is pathetic. You have dropped pretty low when players are resorting to this. What next, 3 Stooges style eye pokes? Maybe purple nurples?

TennesseeCenterUntiesFlShoes.jpg
I didn't really have a problem with this. It's not like he bit him or something. Now if he had tied the laces together, that would have been a hoot.

Back
Top Bottom