| BSB/SB šŸ„Ž TaxAct Clearwater Invitational: BAMA Closes Weekend with 2-1 Win over Florida State

I was in the airport waiting on my luggage at midnight last night. Surrounded by the Ole Miss softball squad. Surprisingly, I was not impressedā€¦ By their size! Their size! What, you thought I meant something else? šŸ¤£

My travel team did the Ole Miss winter team camp in December. They certainly weren't overly big as a team but each coach looks for the types of athletes they want to recruit and they certainly have their mold. Jenna Lord transferred there from Bama this summer as well.

Ole Miss is investing in a brand new facility right next to their current stadium. It sounds like they want to get serious about competing in softball.

My travel team did the Ole Miss winter team camp in December. They certainly weren't overly big as a team but each coach looks for the types of athletes they want to recruit and they certainly have their mold. Jenna Lord transferred there from Bama this summer as well.

Ole Miss is investing in a brand new facility right next to their current stadium. It sounds like they want to get serious about competing in softball.
Next year...the SEC softball program gets a major influx with the Sooners being added..l
Of course...OU may well find the SEC a bit tougher than what they have been use to.l

Back
Top Bottom