| FTBL Sweet Lou the motivator

I

imported_porkchop

Guys, did you see Lou's pep talk last night on ESPN? ;pu Has that not been the most retarded thing you've seen in a while from them?

I hope they don't plan on doing that mess all season long.

HAHAHA

I watched his pep talk the week before, and I couldn't stop laughing. It is the lamest thing I've ever seen all season. I have a hard time taking him seriously with his mush-mouth sounding speech, but even if he had no speech impediments I wouldn't be motivated to win by what he has to say.

Who could get fired up listening to Lou Holtz?

porkchop said:
Guys, did you see Lou's pep talk last night on ESPN? ;pu Has that not been the most retarded thing you've seen in a while from them?

I hope they don't plan on doing that mess all season long.

I think they are trying to turn it into a weekly thing. Very stupid IMO.

Man, I'm not even sure what he said. ;scr Something about playing USC instead of UCLA because they smell better, or spell better?

It wasn't as bad as that Michigan pep talk though! That was one for the ages there. :lol:

ijijmijij said:
HAHAHA

I watched his pep talk the week before, and I couldn't stop laughing. It is the lamest thing I've ever seen all season. I have a hard time taking him seriously with his mush-mouth sounding speech, but even if he had no speech impediments I wouldn't be motivated to win by what he has to say.

Possibly this cat

sylvester.gif

bear facts said:
ijijmijij said:
HAHAHA

Possibly this cat

sylvester.gif

:lol:

"Issth sstimeschs where sstwe sshtould go outscth ssthere and win! We havessth ssto be mosctivated sstho we can putsst the ossther team in issstsh plassth"

Lou Holtssstch

JMO- I had to sit through a tape series Holtz put out at work one time. it was great.

At least when younger Ol Lou was a very dynamic and entertaining speaker.

I haven't heard what y'all are discussing.

bamadam said:
JMO- I had to sit through a tape series Holtz put out at work one time. it was great.

At least when younger Ol Lou was a very dynamic and entertaining speaker.

I haven't heard what y'all are discussing.

Yep Bamadam, I knew a motivational coach back in Baton Rouge in the late 80's who actually used the Holtz training tape series . . . and no, it was not Mike Archer nor Jimmy Swaggart. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom